• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

7 weeks Weigh in

blitz

Silver Member
Fantastic weight loss for week 7 you must be feeling really proud of yourself and so you should be. Your new photo looks amazing, keep up the good work

kittykat

Gold Member
S: 29st0lb
you look fab soo much younger & happier keep it up chick kerry xxxx

Curvalicious

Silver Member
S: 20st2lb C: 18st9lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 42.1 Loss: 1st7lb(7.45%)
well done what a difference !!!!!!!!!!!!

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)

Just put them side by side for you ......... you can really see the difference now - well done!!!!!!!!!

wow thats fantastic, keep up the good work, how much you got left to lose?

SARAHP

Silver Member
S: 21st13lb C: 21st13lb G: 19st13lb BMI: 46.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
The difference is brilliant your face looks so much thinner and youve got a lot more shape going on already!!! Well done this must be a great incentive!! Sarahxx.

Wow. Its people like you who give me the incentive to do this diet. Well done

xx

S: 14st0lb C: 13st5lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 0st9lb(4.59%)
Congratulations honey on your fab weight loss. The difference in the pictues are amazing. You should feel very proud of yourself!!
I agree that you look so much younger.
Keep up the great work!!
xx

Thanks Beverley for putting them side by side, I really wanted to do that but didn't know how to!!! Makes it easier to see the difference!!

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments!! I still have 8 stone to lose, but once I lose 8 more lbs I will be a third of the way there, which is closer than I have ever been before. I was really struggling with the old chatterbox this week, but I am so glad that I ignored it!!

You look really different already Bunnyg, you have done fantastic. Your face looks so different. Keep up the good work x

Well done - the results are great and they are going to get EVEN better! You are so lucky - Im only on Day 3 and your current "time-in-diet" is seems miles away - but I AM going to get there! Keep it up!

A xx

I completely understand what you mean there Achelois - I can't believe I have been doing this for 7 weeks! My first break is going to be in July, it seems like ages away, but like your first 7 weeks, I am sure the time will fly!