7 weeks Weigh in

Bunnyg

Determined
and I have lost another 5lb, taking my loss to 3 stone 3lb!!

How wonderful

Thought you might like to see my photos from when I started to now ...

SNV30382.jpg
3Stoneb.jpg

:D

Fantastic weight loss for week 7 you must be feeling really proud of yourself and so you should be. Your new photo looks amazing, keep up the good work

you look fab soo much younger & happier keep it up chick kerry xxxx

well done what a difference !!!!!!!!!!!!

wow thats fantastic, keep up the good work, how much you got left to lose?

The difference is brilliant your face looks so much thinner and youve got a lot more shape going on already!!! Well done this must be a great incentive!! Sarahxx.

Wow. Its people like you who give me the incentive to do this diet. Well done

xx

Congratulations honey on your fab weight loss. The difference in the pictues are amazing. You should feel very proud of yourself!!
I agree that you look so much younger.
Keep up the great work!!
xx

Thanks Beverley for putting them side by side, I really wanted to do that but didn't know how to!!! Makes it easier to see the difference!!

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments!! I still have 8 stone to lose, but once I lose 8 more lbs I will be a third of the way there, which is closer than I have ever been before. I was really struggling with the old chatterbox this week, but I am so glad that I ignored it!!

Well done - the results are great and they are going to get EVEN better! You are so lucky - Im only on Day 3 and your current "time-in-diet" is seems miles away - but I AM going to get there! Keep it up!

A xx

I completely understand what you mean there Achelois - I can't believe I have been doing this for 7 weeks! My first break is going to be in July, it seems like ages away, but like your first 7 weeks, I am sure the time will fly!

Back