70% of my calories eaten after 4pm!!!

Stooges

hi guys, looking for some advice. I am trying to lose weight and always seem to lose all self control regarding my diet once the kids come home from school and the afternoon/evening frenzy of homework, dinner etc begins. I work until 3 and everything is fine with my diet until I get home. I eat way too much and often the wrong foods too. I used to have a glass (or2) of wine with dinner but have given that up but I wish I could have more self control over my food choices in the afternoon/evenings. Anyone else have similar experiences and would like to help me? I'd really appreciate any tips. Thanks

I don't know to suggest, I guess you just have plan you're meals. Maybe not have junk food in the house.

There's nothing wrong with taking in 70% of your food in the evening. What matters is that you don't go over the limit.

keep free foods to hand, prepare some healthier snacks. i love tesco's pack of chicken tikka for example, seems to be lots of it, and nice to snack and grab.

how much water/juice/liquid in general are you consuming? could you drink rather than eat?

Back