• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

70% of my calories eaten after 4pm!!!

hi guys, looking for some advice. I am trying to lose weight and always seem to lose all self control regarding my diet once the kids come home from school and the afternoon/evening frenzy of homework, dinner etc begins. I work until 3 and everything is fine with my diet until I get home. I eat way too much and often the wrong foods too. I used to have a glass (or2) of wine with dinner but have given that up but I wish I could have more self control over my food choices in the afternoon/evenings. Anyone else have similar experiences and would like to help me? I'd really appreciate any tips. Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

elm

Gold Member
S: 316.4lb C: 241.2lb G: 137lb BMI: 40.1 Loss: 75.2lb(23.77%)
There's nothing wrong with taking in 70% of your food in the evening. What matters is that you don't go over the limit.

C: 13st8.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 26.5
keep free foods to hand, prepare some healthier snacks. i love tesco's pack of chicken tikka for example, seems to be lots of it, and nice to snack and grab.

how much water/juice/liquid in general are you consuming? could you drink rather than eat?