70 pounds to lose!!

kimmi1982

serial binger
Week 1- 13 pounds lost (14,13)

Very pleased with the first weeks loss!!! Do not feel any different as yet but 70 pounds is a way to go!!

Kim xx

Hiya! That's a brilliant first loss, i'll be over the moon if I lose anywhere near that! I've got 63 pound to lose so we're basically in the same position! x

Thanks, I'm really pleased with the loss but gearing myself for a small one this week. Last time I did the diet I did 13 the first week an then only 2 in the second- this nay be the same! How are you doing? Xx

That's still a stone in two weeks - impossible on any diet so surely worth all the pain...well in theory anyway! :)

I'm starting tomorrow :( was meant to start on the 4th and have been starting 'tomorrow' every day since then! I'm going away 14 weeks tomorrow so have to be slim and to be honest, I'm so sick of eating now that I can't wait!

How long have you been on it now? x

It's definetly worth the pain- i don't quite believe weight loss until I look in the mirror and see the changes- I usually notice my face and bust changing around the 2 stone loss!!

I've been on the diet since January 1st! Was literally sick of food, I was so excited to start the diet!! It really is all or nothing with me!!

I am going on holiday to Florida on feb 26th- would like to be 2 stone lighter by then and then 3 stone lighter for my bday on match 23rd! High goals I know!!! Eeek!! Xx

12 days in, that's brilliant, can't wait till I can say that!
You'll definitely do that, you'll be in Florida looking fab! :)

Back