74 days to Sunny Cyprus

bettyb

We are off back to our lovely apartment in Sunny Cyprus on 29th October so I have decided to get back on track and try to SS until then - wish me luck!:character00180:

I have now put back on all the 6 stone I lost 4 years ago and feel horrendous and totally emabrissed with myself.:break_diet:

So here goes, Day 1:(

Weight this morning 16st 0lbs :cry:

You can do this - like Becky says, you have a GREAT motivator

Lucky you, having an apartment in Cyprus :jelous: - lovely island

xx

Well done for getting back on it! You can do it and hopefully when you reach your target, you will remember how disappointed with yourself you are now you have put the weight back on and you'll not let yourself do it again!

Good luck x

Hi Bettyb!

Well you're off to a flying start already--you know this diet works :)

And remember, day 1 is probably the hardest day of all. It gets so much easier after that, so keep out of the kitchen and keep reading all the messages here, okay? There are some amazing success stories. And don't feel too bad about putting the weight back on. I'm guessing there's quite a few of us who've done that in the past (I know I have!). The last time you were just practising being slim, just trying it out, LOL. This time, it'll be for keeps! :D

We're with you all the way!

Just wanted to say good luck. Just got back from Cyprus 3 weeks ago had a fantastic time, lucky you having a place there. :)

I am going to weigh in tomorrow morning as I like my weigh day to be on Wednesdays (my day off).

Wish me luck :party0027:

Well today is day 4 and I have lost 5 lbs:D

I have been 80% on SS over the past few days and gradually getting better so hopefully I can continue this way.

It's 10 weeks today until I go away so hopefully by then I shall be lbs lighter (if not stones :D)

Thanks for all your support guys, I could not do it without the help of this board.

Hi bettyb i'm on day 4 too and feel really fat and bloated this morning and the scales aren't moving, are you the same or do you feel like you're losing weight?

I feel fine today, am at home so have been drinking as much water as I can.

Now off to have my first shake, Chocolate Mint, cant remember if I like those or not but shall soon know! :D

Not really feeling too hungry at the moment so that's good.

Sounds like you're doing really well.

Hope you enjoyed the shake. I'm not so fond of choc mint shakes, but they make great mousses. :) But then, I'm a bit of a mix-a-mousse addict at the moment, LOL.

Well done. Here's to seeing less of you tomorrow. :D

Shake was good, not sure I could drink that flavour all the time though, I like just plain old chocolate.

I keep telling my self that next Wed I go to Cyprus and that seems to be keeping me on the plan. Too many times my holiday has arrived without me loosing any weight (in fact most times I have gained) so I have decided to keep thinking my holiday is only a week away, sounds daft I know but hey one of these weeks it will be! and hopefully by then I shall be a couple of stones lighter.

Know what you mean about the knickers! I only have about 4 pairs of really comfy ones (you know that dont keep rolling down over the flab :D) but I have a drawer full of nice ones that barely go past my knees :eek:

Think I must be in Ketosis as I have that happy full of energy feeling - either that or I overdosed on the fizzy water!:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Another 2lbs off :D

15st 7lbs this morning:D

Woohoo! :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

I am going to Cyprus next Wed! :party0011:

Got a cheap last minute flight from our local airport (which is usually expensive) for 27th and return on 3rd Sept so I am off for a week by myself to swim, read, sew & relax. My partner cant get the time off - never mind :D:mad::D

I hope to take my packs with me (if I have enough to last) so I wont even have to cook!:D

Just got to drop the bombshell at work tomorrow but as I have done heaps of overtime this month just they try to stop me going!:party0049:

Sounds fab, hun. I'm so jealous. Well done on the weight loss so far--looks like you're doing really well!

Been really naughty on Sat evening - dont ask me why as no explanation :wave_cry:

Back on track today hopefully :sigh:

Back