777 WEEK - Bring it on!!!

Today hasn't been too bad. Didn't wake up until 3pm though.. this kitty nursing is taking it out of me lol.. so my food is gunna be a bit messed up today lol.

B: 1 banana, 1 nectarine S.

L: Superspeed pasta bake (I made up a pasta sauce with the tomato superspeed soup as a sauce chopped tomatoes S, baked beans SS, carrots S) with old style quorn sausages, mushrooms S, onions S.

Didn't feel like I had 1/3 superfree with lunch even though the sauce was 2/3 superfree food so I had a bowl of mixed berries (raspberries SS, blackberries SS, blackcurrants SS and redcurrants SS) topped with mango and passionfruit muller light (1/2 syn)

Might make a gammon salad later for tea so that would be:

Lettuce S, tomato S, cucumber S, celery S

Pints of water: 2 so far..

Might have some hot choc for syns and HxA :)

I put on half a pound this week due to being off plan on Friday night. I reckon it would have been a lot worse without the 777 week! I really enjoyed it and will be sticking with the 2 glasses of water before each meal as I think it really helped to make me feel fuller and to boost my metabolism :D

I'm really liking the sound of this, my next weigh in is Thursday so might have a go at this :). Good luck to you all x

Still smiling from ear to ear about my loss :D

Food diary as follows.... I don't eat before WI, especially as I didn't get up until 2pm again lol, I really need to sort this sleep pattern out.

D: Home made pork fried rice with loads of mushrooms S and onions S.

Snacks: 2 apples SS, 3 clementines SSS

Water: 2 pints so far...

It was taster evening tonight at group so I'm not sure on how many syns i've had, but I think most of the food was syn free bar the scotch eggs and the cheesecake. I had 3/4 of a scotch egg which was 1 syn each for the whole scotch egg and I think the lady said the cheesecake was 4 syns per serving. I'm not sure how big portion size was meant to be though lol but I only had a spoonful.

I haven't gone over my planned 7 syns, not a chance. So yeah.. very good monday for me! :angel09:

Thanks Debridger :) xx

Food today..

B: 1 banana, 1 plum S

L: 2 Baked potatoes with 28g cheese (hXa), 4 tsp of e/l marg (2 syns), with a side salad (lettuce S, cucumber S, celery S) and tuna S with 3 tbsp e/l salad cream (3 syns)

D: Chilli con carne (Kidney beans S, red peppers S, onions S, jalapeno pepper S)

Water: 2 pints so far..

Syns: e/l marg = 2
e/l salad cream = 3
Hot choc = 1
Sugar = 1

599686b.jpg

Today was a bit of a better day for me, I feel. Not sure how it shows on here but I feel quite pleased within myself.

B: 1 banana and sliced apple S in mandarine muller light.

L: Boiled egg salad (lettuce S, cucumber S, celery S) with natural yogurt :)9529:) and 1 tbsp e/l salad cream (1 syn).

D: Fish S (in batter 7 syns), SW chips, loads of broccoli S.

Snacks: 1 plum S, 1 apple S.

Water: 4 pints so far..

Syns: E/l salad cream = 1
Batter on fish = 7

Gone a bit over on my syns again today but I NEEDED something to take away that horrible taste of the yogurt on my salad.. I can't justify using my syns on salad dressing and I was trying to find a syn free way to make salad taste nicer.. any help appreciated!

PS: ITS GETTING COLD!! :mad:

Well, 1 syn won't break the bank... Mind I think the mandarin mullers are synned now ( not sure)
Balsamic vinegar is free, so are the french herb fat free dressings, I use the extra light. Mayo sometimes, but often have a couple of spoonfuls of ff cottage cheese, moistens the salad nicely

Back