777 WEEK - Bring it on!!!

Yeah I did do with a tesco value strawberry and white chocolate cereal bar.. omgggg so nice

Ah, I don't really shop in Tescos...
just too far to justify going there, I use Asda... occasionally I'll jump off the train the previous stop and pop into Morrisons, but I'm not overly impressed with them.

Gonna do a sort of 777 this week
I'm doing 7 water, 7 speed but up to 10 syns per day, well, I'm out for dinner tonight, so expect to be a few over, but will even it out over the week, and I'm gonna do mainly red 2 days planned for EE - today & Thurs which is WI day

Edited to say I've read it now and I need to rethink this! 7 speed/superspeed, I shall have to check what I'm eating more!!! Really want to do this girlies.

x

Hi All,

Hope you don't mind me joining!!

At weigh in on wed's I gained a pound and to say I was upset was an understatement. :cry:The only thing I did different was go off the usual EE plan and do 3 green days.

Anyway yesterday was a new day and regardless of the fact that I had a nandos last night I still managed to do it at around the 7 syns. I drank my water also but I do have a question please:-

What warrants a portion of SuperFree? For example, for lunch yesterday I had a salmon and salad sandwich. It had lettuce S and cucumber S in the sandwich but I also took to work a hand full of cherry tomatoes S

Now would I be safer to say that that meal was 1 SF portion??

I had a huge mixed leaf salad S in the evening and raspberries SS, apple S and a plum S during the day, also I had a banana and I notice Jodie that you aren't including it as SF but in my book it says that it is? I see now, its Speed food I want to be eating! ;-)

Do you think I had enough yesterday???

Thats of corse unless i've got this concept wrong and the other 7 only is SuperSpeed and Speed foods.....Sorry haven't read the whole thread which now i'm regretting!!!!:eek:

Hi Lucy,

Are you a SW member? If so look in the front of your book where it shows all of you super free and free foods, next to the foods there may be some letters nxt to the items such as s, f & c, you need to look out for the s and ss in circles these indicate speed foods (s) super speed foods (ss).

I personally didnt measure portions I just tried to include as many as I could.

Hope this helps.

Malibu xx

B: Banana, apple S, mango and passionfruit muller (1/2 syn)

L: Ham salad (lettuce S, celery S, cucumber S) 3 tbsp mayo (3 syns)

D: Cod SS in lemon and garlic with a side salad (lettuce S, celery S, cucumber S) 3 tbsp mayo (3 syns).

Snacks: 1 sharon fruit, 1 apple S..

Water: 3 pints so far...

Syns: Mayo = 6
Mullerlight = 0.5

OK - my 777 week that's upto 10 syns/day

Speed: tomatoes, mushrooms, apple, pear, chicken,lettuce, cucmber, onion, beetroot, carrot, mixed peppers, gherkins

Superspeed: baked beans

Day 1
Water: 7
Syns: 8
2x meatfree burgers - 1
diane sauce - 3
extra light mayo - 3
oil - 1
Total Daily Syns : 8
Total Weekly Syns : 8
===============

Speed: apple, banana, pear, tomatoes, plum,

Superspeed: smoked haddock, cantaloupe melon, strawberries

Day 2
Syns: 7
hightlights - 2
maltesers - 5
Total Daily Syns : 7
Total Weekly Syns : 15
================

Speed: mushrooms, tomatoes, apple, plums, pear, mussels, onions, pineapple

Superspeed: cantaloupe melon, strawberries,

Day 3
Syns: 9
2 tsp ICBINB - 2
tortilla wrap - 5
hightlights - 2
Total Daily Syns : 9
Total Weekly Syns : 24
================

Wow Jodieboo! I wish I could drink so much water...I think it's my downfall actually as I only drink about a pint per day at most. I'm sure I'd lose more if I drank more.

B: Banana, apple S, plum S.

L:
Tuna salad (Lettuce S, celery S, cucumber S, beetroot S) with 3 tbs e/l salad cream (3 syns), balsamic vinegar.

D: Mushy pea curry (
mushy peas SS, baked beans SS, chopped tomatoes S, chicken S, pork) with added mushrooms S and rice.

Snacks: 2 clementines SS, 2 sharon fruit.

Water: 3 pints drunk so far..

Syns: Salad cream = 3
Sugar = 4

Speed:king prawns, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, apple, plums, onions, mushrooms, cauliflower, broccoli, green beans, pineapple

Superspeed: cantaloupe melon, strawberries

Day 4
Syns: 8
hi-fi light - 3
1 tbs branston -1
2x highlights - 4
Total Daily Syns : 8
Total Weekly Syns : 32
================

Back