777 WEEK - Bring it on!!!

I'm doing today as day 1:

7 speed foods
7 days
7 glasses of water

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Has everyone managed their7's! I'm laid in bed think boy I've over eaten but think it's amount of water I had

Hi I'm going to start this too, I had a great first week with 7lb loss then 0.5 gain and then 2 lb gain! I'm gutted but starting this today

So breakfast I have had baked beans on 1 slice wholemeal, apple and satsuma

Lunch I've got ham salad with spinach, cucumber salad onions, tomato, sweet corn and 3 wholemeal cracker bread, mullet light

Tea I've got chicken storey ( white cabbage, onion, red peppers, broccoli carrot)

Snacks apple, banana, grapes and satsuma

Hot choc for later

Hope that meets criteria?

i made a mess of yesterxay.did the water and superspeed but went way over o. syns so startin again today and i have weighin on tues ao have 5 days

febbabe said:
i made a mess of yesterxay.did the water and superspeed but went way over o. syns so startin again today and i have weighin on tues ao have 5 days

I've got off to a bad start not messed up just didn't feel good so didn't eat but managed to force a piece of Cod and salad so had 4 speed foods and 750mls water

yesterdag was my first gud day.may have gone over syns.have to write up food diary and will add to this then.feel great for bein half good

febbabe said:
yesterdag was my first gud day.may have gone over syns.have to write up food diary and will add to this then.feel great for bein half good

I actually feel great too!!
A bit worried about today as speed foods are running out and can't afford to do a shop until tomorrow so I may struggle with the 7 today!! But I'll try I'm sure there's something in

I'm actually looking forward to wi haha that's a first I love going to class but I dread getting on scales butterflies nerves and everything

just did yesterdays diary.......
water =7
syns=19 :-(
s/ss=6
breakfast-scrambled eggs,grilled rashers,bakwd beans,mushrooms
dinner-roast chicken,carrotts,potstoes
supper-mullerlite yoyghurt,pineapple,melon,apple
syns-butter in eggs and mushrooms 2 flapjack 12 crust sodabread 5

was out of house yesterday hence flapjack temptation.today im in house all day so less temptation and gona make soup so shud help

febbabe said:
just did yesterdays diary.......
water =7
syns=19 :-(
s/ss=6
breakfast-scrambled eggs,grilled rashers,bakwd beans,mushrooms
dinner-roast chicken,carrotts,potstoes
supper-mullerlite yoyghurt,pineapple,melon,apple
syns-butter in eggs and mushrooms 2 flapjack 12 crust sodabread 5

I find keeping a diary on here as I go along and keep editing it throughout the day keeps me on track!

I've just learnt how to edit via my phone so it's keeping me focused

I did my first day yesterday and I think it went ok. I had 7 syns (all on red wine!) & I think I had 7 speed but I'll have to sit down with my book later. I'm not sure about the water though. What are people counting as a glass: a half or a pint?

So far today I've had 4 super speed so I should be on track.

I hope everyone's day is going well

Xx

Back