777 WEEK - Bring it on!!!

Karen.hat said:
I find keeping a diary on here as I go along and keep editing it throughout the day keeps me on track!

I've just learnt how to edit via my phone so it's keeping me focused

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's a great tip, thanks
X

febbabe said:
im doin r glasses which works out at 3.5 pints

It's roughly 2 litres I converted 3.5pints cos I too guessed a glass was half pint and as I can only drink water from a sports bottle it makes it easier to aim for 4 750ml bottles (3litres) then if I fall short I'm still in 777 plan if that makes sense

Another day down! Need to have some syns but got nothing in!! Really need to do a shop tomorrow

I'm so proud that I've managed 3 days xx

Karen.hat said:
Another day down! Need to have some syns but got nothing in!! Really need to do a shop tomorrow

I'm so proud that I've managed 3 days xx

Well done Karen. I'm on my second day & so far so good.

No syns at all? How many do you usually have? I struggle to have my HEXs but never my syns! Quite the opposite in fact ....

I hope you've got a nice weekend planned everyone

Em x

Emmou said:
Well done Karen. I'm on my second day & so far so good.

No syns at all? How many do you usually have? I struggle to have my HEXs but never my syns! Quite the opposite in fact ....

I hope you've got a nice weekend planned everyone

Em x

Only had used 2 syns but been to hospital with my daughter and had 3 coffees with sugar

So now at 5 syns

Emmou said:
I hope she is ok.

Xx

She will be, thanks for asking x

Day all to pot today!

Speed foods
Mushrooms
Lettuce
Cucumber

Along with other free foods

But had an oven bottom muffin from asda sure they about 18 syns

Just checked they 9 syns so need to be syn free rest of today and should be ok! Not as bad as I thought but really enjoyed it anyway

I'm doing ok but I seem to find 10 syns a day more doable!

So

7 days
7 glasses of water (usually 2 litres a day)
7 speed/super speed foods

well done every1 on stickin to the 777.im faillin wit the syns.fight eit hubby yestetdau resulted in 35 syns :-( and they werent worth it....3 jaffa cakes and 2 mini box of smarties :-( back on track today.superspeed soup and fruit salad ltr.need 2.5 lbs off on tues to reach stone so goin for it.

I like the idea of 777 week. I shall see how much weight I lose this week and then try a 777 week next week I think. Well done everyone for sticking with it.

Jodieboo said:
If you need any ideas, stroll over to my diary, it's linked in my signature x

Thanks Jodieboo!

I've had a bit of a rubbish day. I've had 6 speed foods & 16.5 syns! On a positive note I've been feeling under the weather & I would normally have the equivalent of 60 syns so it's a definite improvement!

I hope everyone had a good Saturday.
X

What a great idea, may try this next week to see how it goes!

I had a look at my food diary earlier and it seems that I already average 7 speed foods a day and 2 litres of water. In fact, today I had 10 speed foods!
But I've been having between 8 and 10 syns a day. I'll try to cut this down and see how successful I am.

Back