777 WEEK - Bring it on!!!

Like this idea! I've been using 15 syns a day (on wine :-D) and losing 2 pounds a week. This idea sounds a great way to speed things up x

parfittaroles said:
777 done for today :)

I failed totally yesterday (day4) but back at in again from today

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

followin it to a degree but goin over on syns.doin bettet than i was but need to cut backmote.goin to relations for day so packin up MY food so i dont give into temptation

febbabe said:
followin it to a degree but goin over on syns.doin bettet than i was but need to cut backmote.goin to relations for day so packin up MY food so i dont give into temptation

I had 3 good days but then had about 25+ syns yesterday so trying again today!
I really need to learn to cope with bad news without reaching for chocolate
All I can say is at least this time one family bar was shared between 4 and other family bar between 5 where as before it would have been a whole bar to myself

febbabe said:

Same as me :) stayed with 105 syns easily x

charlotte1985 said:
Can I just ask, does the 7 speed foods mean 7 different speed foods or just 7 portions of speed foods a day?

I think it's 7 different but I'm sure 7 portions would still work

Karen.hat said:
I had 3 good days but then had about 25+ syns yesterday so trying again today!
I really need to learn to cope with bad news without reaching for chocolate
All I can say is at least this time one family bar was shared between 4 and other family bar between 5 where as before it would have been a whole bar to myself

I think if you can get back on track the day after getting bad news you are doing very well. And it's sounds like you've been better than you would have so that's progress, well done.

I hope today went better, but if not put it behind you & tomorrow is a better day

Xx

Emmou said:
I think if you can get back on track the day after getting bad news you are doing very well. And it's sounds like you've been better than you would have so that's progress, well done.

I hope today went better, but if not put it behind you & tomorrow is a better day

Xx

Stuck to minimum syns today and had more then the 7 speed foods and glasses water so much much better x

Think my weekly syns are at 46 so still on plan just nit officially low enough to say I've successfully done a 777 week as I don't weigh til Tuesday

Hmmm it did me no favours at all following the 777 rule. Infact it curbed my weight loss and I lost less than normal!!

The good thing about 777 is that although I can't seem to stick to 7 syns but aiming for 7 I'm not going over my 15 syns!

Today I've had 8.5 syns & 9 speed foods. It's not quite as catchy but I'm pleased never the less.

Emmou said:
The good thing about 777 is that although I can't seem to stick to 7 syns but aiming for 7 I'm not going over my 15 syns!

Today I've had 8.5 syns & 9 speed foods. It's not quite as catchy but I'm pleased never the less.

Right I've managed 5 out of 7 days!!

Bad news kicked in today made me feel ill unable to eat/drink then ate a Chinese cos thought it'd make me feel better!! Had 1/2 portion chop suey 1/2 portion fried rice but wasted half my rice and really wish I hadn't bothered it wasn't worth the syns so went for a nice 3 mile walk.

Weigh day tomorrow so will see what damage today has done

Good idea! I'll start tomorrow - first of all I'll check the superfood list and really trying to increase the liquids, water, etc avoiding diet coke (I love it).

Back