777 WEEK - Bring it on!!!

i sts this week.but i didnt commit 100% so my fault.i know the rules just have to follow them.havin a BIG blowout day.feel crap,browned off and just wana eat crap.gona stsrt 777 tomorow for 6 dsys and see how i get on.good luck every1

Karen.hat said:
90 mins to wi will find out if this worked for me :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck Karen. Fingers crossed!

If I don't lose just half a pound this week I am sooooo giving this a go!!!

Started this today....im struggling with the water already (does it count if its in tea/coffee) im on glass 4 of just water. Syns ive had only 1/2, which was chewing gum. Ive done the speed food target, with only 1 being super speed tho.....hope it works!!!

I'm aiming for week 2 on this although I'm only on 4 s/ss foods today coz I'm ill. I did 8 yesterday though x

Emmou said:
Good luck Karen. Fingers crossed!

2.5lb off so it def works! I'm going to give it another go see if it gives a second boost (greedy ain't I)

febbabe said:
well done karen.thats brillant.im startin tomorrow and given it 100%

Keep us posted!

way to go Karen!! xxx

Think a few people from to 10s to 9s will be invading. Me and Karen have been promoting.
After a successful week just before Christmas I am back for a boost again. Here's for a good week on 777!

lilprincessvic said:
Think a few people from to 10s to 9s will be invading. Me and Karen have been promoting.
After a successful week just before Christmas I am back for a boost again. Here's for a good week on 777!

Thank you lilpricessvic!
Going to make a list of speed foods that I like x

Just managed to get the 7 glases of water finished....I have the most rubbish bladder tho...and a sleeping puppy who screams for hours if he hears you get up :eek:( will see how it goes tonite.

shelly22 said:
Hiya feeling really down only lost a lb and have been really good 2! Can someone giv me a typicsl day on this 777? Thanx xxxxx

Hi shelly, hopefully this pic will help cheer u up.....

image-1067729628.jpg

it helps keep me focused! x

day 1 of 777 off to a good start :) just had brekkie : tst butter and jam,grapefruit,cup of tea.feel goid and satisified.hope this positiveness lasts for the tea.really want to see a difference on scale next tues

Karen.hat said:
2.5lb off so it def works! I'm going to give it another go see if it gives a second boost (greedy ain't I)

Well done Karen, that's fab. What is your usual loss?

I was completely rubbish yesterday - I had 3 glasses of wine & 4 thorntons chocs which works out at about 27 syns!!!!!! Not worth it at all!

Today is another day, and tomorrow is WI. I really haven't followed it enough to know if 777 works for me so I shall try & do it next week.

Xx

Emmou said:
Well done Karen, that's fab. What is your usual loss?

I was completely rubbish yesterday - I had 3 glasses of wine & 4 thorntons chocs which works out at about 27 syns!!!!!! Not worth it at all!

Today is another day, and tomorrow is WI. I really haven't followed it enough to know if 777 works for me so I shall try & do it next week.

Xx

I'm a half pound loser usually. And have been messing about

Back