777 WEEK - Bring it on!!!

Jodieboo said:
At 85p a can, it's brilliant. I add it to spag bols, chilli con carnes, sometimes in salads! It has 6 speed foods in the one can! Very good indeed :) hope this helps x

yeah that helps!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well after my first go at 777 I lost 1.5lbs (on a star week) so I'm pleased with that. Im usually a Half pounder. However I have to be completely honest & say I probably only stuck with it for 3 out of the 7 days, which I know is very rubbish!

However I did do the speed foods everyday so maybe that helped? Anyway I'm going to give it another go on Monday. I'm off to my grandads tonight who loves to stuff chocolate & cream down my throat so just avoiding that is a task in itself!

Have a good Friday everyone!

Xx

Well I've done two days on 777 and I'm finding it easier than I thought. I haven't had any syns as I'm saving them for my night out tomorrow.
I've had a sneaky weigh today and was disappointed to see no change! I will preserve as I know it might take a few more days to take effect.
I would have liked to seen a little change just to keep me focused.
Must stay on track!

I'm starting the 777 week today. Although I think that I might struggle with the syns as I normally have around 8 syns. So, maybe as a compromise, I'll have an 888 week. We'll see how that goes.

So far today I've had (on top of my 'regular' food):
Baked beans
Plum
Kiwi
2 glasses of water
1 cup of coffee

Well done everyone. Can I clarify that if I had soup consisting of carrot, leeks, turnip that would be at least three? Going to try this next week once I have planned a menu and stocked up

Well done everyone. Can I clarify that if I had soup consisting of carrot, leeks, turnip that would be at least three? Going to try this next week once I have planned a menu and stocked up

I'd like to know this as well. I made soup with butternut squash, onions, mushrooms, peppers, carrots and lentils. I've had 3 bowls of it today and I've only counted each bowl as one speed food.

pamsie said:
I'd like to know this as well. I made soup with butternut squash, onions, mushrooms, peppers, carrots and lentils. I've had 3 bowls of it today and I've only counted each bowl as one speed food.

I would say count them as if you had spag Bol with mushrooms onions and carrots in you'd count passata and all veg so 4 speed in one portion. That's just my reasoning

I've decided to give this a whirl after 3 weeks of. STS.
Yesterday I had..
strawberries
blackcurrants
apple
onion
quorn mince
peppers
tomatoes
carrot
lettuce
clementine
5 syns
5 pints of water

Todays eats:
Ss blackcurrants
Ss melon
S baby sweetcorn
S broccoli
S carrots
S celery
S cucumber
S lettuce
S passata
S beans
Ss petit pois

Water:
3 pints

Syns:

:) good day x

Yesterday:
Baked beans
Kiwi
Plum
Butternut squash, mushroom, onions, peppers soup (3 bowls = 3 x S)
Fish
Apple
Pear
Satsuma

10 x S in total :eek:

2 x litres of water

3 x Syns

Today:
Baked beans
Large tomato
Cherries
Fish
Carrots
Canned tuna
Tinned tomatoes
Mixed veg (carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, peas)
Kiwi
Nectarine
Plum
Pear

12 x S for today :flirt2:

1.5 x litres of water

3 x Syns

I'm on fire! Let's hope I can carry on and, more importantly, that it shows on the scales on Thursday.

jojo21 said:
wot size glasses does everyone use?

I use half pint glasses

Back