777 WEEK - Bring it on!!!

Sounds like your doing really well pamsie. How do you feel with it?

It's not too bad really as I find that I am eating a lot of the speed food without really thinking or planning them. I normally chop fruits into Mullerlights to have as snack and I think that helps.

Hi everyone...how much of each fruit and vegetables do we need to have for it to count? I have made salad for tom that includes,
Lettuc
Tomatoes (about 3 or 4) cherry ones
2or3 spring onion
Beetroot (does this count?)
Then I will have
Handful grapes
Apple
Some pineapple (whole pineapple chopped will last me about five days)
ONion
Just not sure how much is enough to qualify?
Thanks

well after the results on scales today from only 3 days on 777 (-3lb)and the fact my syns went wild this weekend (50+ :eek:( )due to OH 30th bday think im going to do this again this week...to repair the damage LOL I dont tend to go over 10syns normally anyway. Good luck to every1 on it!!

You've all inspired me to eat more speed foods. So today's.

Pineapple
Melon
Mushrooms
Carrot
Leek
Parsnip
Broccoli
Pepper
Strawberries
Onion
Gherkins

Wow, great idea for boosting losses! I hope it works for me - need a loss after last week's holiday :break_diet:

Today I have had...
Lettuce
Tomato
Cucumber
Chicken
Peach
Plum
Apple
Carrot
Mushroom
Celery

7 syns

9 glasses of water

lilprincessvic said:
Has anyone else stifled with the toilet on this?

It made me more regular

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Right please don't laugh but is this all the food you have or do you just not list the regular food? Sorry if this is a stupid question xxxxx

Right please don't laugh but is this all the food you have or do you just not list the regular food? Sorry if this is a stupid question xxxxx
I would imagine most r just listing their speed or superspeed foods. I going to try 777 this week & see how I get on.

Last edited:
I'm back on this for the next three days until WI. I'm hoping to counter act the weekend which was awful!

Today I have had 12 speed foods which seems a bit over the top but most of what I've eaten had been speedy.

I'm yet to have a syn either, which is pretty much unheard of for me. I've bought a small chocolate bar which is 5.5 syns so I'll treat myself to that after I've done some house work & some exercise.

I hope everyone's had a good day

Em xx

Back