777 WEEK - Bring it on!!!

sarahaa said:
I am going to try this again, week before last I lost 3lb but then sts this week as didn't follow it and was bit off plan at weekend.

So today I've got pink grapefruit, apple, satsumas, strawberries, spinach, cucumber, tomatoes, lettuce, tinned tomatoes and baked beans planned!
Syns wise I've had 1 in some jam, 2 for some pesto (with pasta salad at lunch) and then probably a hot choc (2) later

Will be looking in daily to try for a good loss again this week!

Good luck sarah :)

Wannabe-a-minime said:
Geobar that's impressive willpower to cancel a night out in the name of 777 week!!!

As I had a night out this weekend I thought I don't need another yet. Plus if I have another gain I might get disheartened which I really don't want

I've been really good this week and averaged 8 speed foods a day, 2 litres of water and only 3 syns a day!
If the scales don't show the results I expect today, I think I'm going to cry.

5 days on 777 - 3lb loss! :party0011:

Just the motivation I needed after a long, hot, un-air conditioned day that has left me wanting to sit by the pool and drink beer all evening.

Instead, it's 30 Day Shred and a salad dinner for me!

Today's speed foods:
Boysenberries
plum
lettuce
tomato
radish
apple
cucumber
pineapple
chicken

12 waters
4 syns (plus a sneaky glass of wine with dinner, maybe!)

miss_miffi said:
5 days on 777 - 3lb loss! :party0011:

Just the motivation I needed after a long, hot, un-air conditioned day that has left me wanting to sit by the pool and drink beer all evening.

Instead, it's 30 Day Shred and a salad dinner for me!

Today's speed foods:
Boysenberries
plum
lettuce
tomato
radish
apple
cucumber
pineapple
chicken

12 waters
4 syns (plus a sneaky glass of wine with dinner, maybe!)

Well done :) :) :) one smiley for each lb! Enjoy the well deserved wine

Well, after all of my efforts, I lost a whopping 0.5 lb! :mad:
I hope that it's just my body being slow to react and that I'll see the results at next week's weigh in. To be fair though, I have started exercising as well this week and, apparently, it *can* slow down your loss initially.

Good luck everyone with your weigh-ins.

Pamsie- Don't be too disheartened, the week I started regular exercise I put on 0.5lb,then sts then lost 2lb. Keep with it! XX

Wannabe-a-minime said:
Not to worry - that was yesterday, today is another day! :)

Yep! Bought a stir fry pack for tea tonight and will only have 5 syns to make up for yesterday, so I'll have a good 777 day today :)

Day 6 Sunday
Tomatoes
Chickpeas
Courgette
Peppers
Garlic
Strawberries

Water 7 glasses
Syns 6

A bit low on speed foods today, I think mainly because I didn't have time for breakfast this morning before work. Try again tomorrow!

Back on again after a day off yesterday -
Apple
Kiwi
Spinach
Tomato
Lettuce
Chicken
Peppers
Radish
Leeks
Onion
Cucumber

Not as much fruit as I'd like, but I don't tend to snack at home whereas I munch on fruit all day at work!

8 water
6 syns

Back