777 WEEK - Bring it on!!!

Am really struggling at the minute so think I'll do another 777 week see if it helps!

So far I've had
Pineapple
Cantelope melon (ss)
Kiwi
strawberries (ss)

And will be having

Radishes
Lettuce
Cucumber toms

At lunch

And
Sprouts
Broccoli
Cauli
Mushrooms

At dinner!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

parfittaroles said:
I think lll give this a go again this week too as my weight loss has really slowed down

Good luck. Keeps us posted let us know how it helps xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry to drag up an old thread but I'm nearly at target and need all the help I can get!

I remember this from a while back, think I tried it??

I just wondered if anyone could clarify how big a portion of speed food constitutes 1 of the 7 I need.

For example, every morning I have my HEB of porridge with frozen berries, lets say a hand full of berries. Would that be one?

And, say I had a chopped up kiwi fruit on it, that would make 2?

Just checking as I really want to plan a week worth of 777 meals so if anyone is still lurking, please let me know in case i'm about to do it wrong!!!

Cheers

I used to do 777 weeks and I used to say roughly a handful is a portion. Don't forget your water (a squeeze of lemon helps too)

Thanks for your reply, I too use the handful guide.

Yes the water was the one thing I was doing bad at!

I guessed a glass water was about 250ml so bought a 750ml bottle evidence and just made sure I refilled it at least twice 3 if I could manage it.

I am so glad this has reappeared as I was thinking about it the other day to kick start me when I get back from holiday.

Off to have a proper read.

I still get confused between super free and speed foods unfortunately

Doing 777 this week

Been to class today and our consultant recommended trying 777 for a boost in weight loss. Basically stick to normal plan but have
7 speed foods (fruit/veg)
7 syns
7 glasses water (still, flavoured or fizzy but not counting that in tea/coffee),

each day.

There is already a 777 thread if you need anymore support.

I do 777 on a very regular basis as I have an underactive thyroid and I find it difficult to lose weight otherwise :)

Thanks - can you tell me where the 777 thread is as I can't seem to find it?

Re: Doing 777 this week

Hi ya! I've been attempting this this week but struggling to fit 7 superspeed in! So find myself snacking on super speed even when I'm not hungry! Is that right? I really want 3lbs off this week to get my 2st award and I have a v underactive thyroid so loosing 3lbs in a week is a big challenge!

Hi ya! I've been attempting this this week but struggling to fit 7 superspeed in! So find myself snacking on super speed even when I'm not hungry! Is that right? I really want 3lbs off this week to get my 2st award and I have a v underactive thyroid so loosing 3lbs in a week is a big challenge!

Post your food for today lets take a look

Re: Doing 777 this week

Today is an ee day

Wholemeal toast with baked beans

Pasta with mushrooms, peppers onions and tablespoon xtra light philli and some salad leaves

Snack raspberries

Chicken curry (made with tinned toms, onions garlic and spinach) rice

Actually when I look at this I did ok today although not sure each one would constitute a whole portion! I really need to up my ss fruit but I'm not a huge fruit fan so find it a struggle and it feels like its more calories I didn't need!!!

Thanks for taking a look! All help greatly appreciated!

Back