777 WEEK - Bring it on!!!

Today is an ee day

Wholemeal toast with baked beans - Where is your 1/3 superfree?

Pasta with mushrooms, peppers onions and tablespoon xtra light philli and some salad leaves

Snack raspberries

Chicken curry (made with tinned toms, onions garlic and spinach) rice

I'm not too sure if spinach is a speed food and I don't have my book to hand, but have you made sure that there is plenty super free in your meals to constitute it being an EE day? x

Add an apple to Brekkie and it looks pretty good im not a 777 expert though.

I personally wouldn't eat fruit just for sake of it it's still sugar if you've got your 1/3 from veg already I think that's fine.

Wi you post your loss from 777 please let us know if its worked :)

Re: Doing 777 this week

Oh thank you! It's just checking I'm doing the 777 right! I don't want to get to WI next tues to b told I'd got it wrong!!! Good to know you lost well with underactive thyroid! I don't use it as my excuse not to loose (any more it was my main excuse for my size! Never mind how much a fed my face with!!!) But there's no getting away with the fact it is slower/harder to shift the fat with it! Thank you!

Re: Doing 777 this week

Willfitskinnyjeans - Of course! It's def an intresting twist to c if it works! I thought if u jade a HE in ur meal u don't have to add 1/3 superfree cause portion control is aleady built in? That's what our consultant said, but maybe I should recheck in my books! It'd b typical that's not right and I've been going wrong all this time!!!

Willfitskinnyjeans - Of course! It's def an intresting twist to c if it works! I thought if u jade a HE in ur meal u don't have to add 1/3 superfree cause portion control is aleady built in? That's what our consultant said, but maybe I should recheck in my books! It'd b typical that's not right and I've been going wrong all this time!!!

I heard that to but I try add it in everywhere now just to be healthier

Either way, you have had 9 speed/superspeed foods today, MINUS the spinach :)

Not sure if this is correct.
Wholemeal toast with baked beans - Where is your 1/3 superfree?

Pasta with mushrooms, peppers onions and tablespoon xtra light philli and some salad leaves

Snack raspberries

Chicken curry (made with tinned toms, onions garlic and spinach) rice

According to what my consultant said today the 7 speed foods are from the fruit/vegetable list only, so chicken and baked beans would not count, although the poster seems to have had 7 speed foods altogether. She could have had some mushrooms/tomatoes with the beans on toast for the 1/3rd superfre if not a big fruit eater. Anyway I am going to double check about the 7, but she definately said fruit and veg for the 7 speed foods.

Just starting doing 777 this week as our consultant told us about it in class yesterday.
Think there is a bit of confusion on these boards about the 7 speed foods.
She told us 7 speed foods a day (food from the FRUIT AND VEGETABLE LIST), 7 syns a day, and 7 glasses (normal size) a day (still/flavoured/sparkling but not counting tea and coffee). Is this the way other people are doing it?

On page 52 of the book it says there is no need to add superfree to HE meals and specifically mentions beans on toast.

Just checked with my consultant and she confirms that on the 777 plan the 7 speed foods are those from the FRUIT AND VEGETABLE list only, so will not include things like chicken.

On page 52 of the book it says there is no need to add superfree to HE meals and specifically mentions beans on toast.

Thank you! Glad I'm doing it right!

It seems odd baked beans wouldn't b included as they ate superspeed not just speed! And quite a few white fish are superspeed! I def think the inclusion of these can only help not hinder the process! Otherwise what's the point of them having symbols at all!!! Good luck everyone hope this 777 is worth it! I need all help I can get! Ha ha!

I don't think it's an 'official' plan, it's just something members came up with. Our consultant has never ever mentioned it, but a friend of mine who used to attend my class told me about it. Basically it just incorporates the things that help boost weight loss, ie. Speed foods, Water, Average number of Syns, etc. xx

Your book will list loads, they have a s or ss next to them, therese got to be atleast 50 or 60. The list above is just a few that I bought when I went shopping on Monday. If you like fruit your on to a winner because I think theres only grapes and a few others that arn't speed foods and alot of the seafood is speed too.

Malibu xx

^^^

Hello, I'm going to have a go at this as I don't have so much weight to lose now and I need a bit of a boost. I'm just going to go and have a browse through my lists again to find the Speed and superspeed and then plan out the week's food.

Back