777 WEEK - Bring it on!!!

Currently on Success Express this week in the hopes of counteracting two planned bad days (sister's birthday tomorrow and cousin's communion on Saturday), so will see how I get on at WI on Tuesday - if it's 1lb like last week will deffo give this a go!

I'm going to start this today, I have one questions though, do you follow the normal plan at the same time, so for instance a green day and have all your HEx's but just making sure there are 7 glasses of water, 7 syns only and 7 portions of speed food?

I'm going to start this today, I have one questions though, do you follow the normal plan at the same time, so for instance a green day and have all your HEx's but just making sure there are 7 glasses of water, 7 syns only and 7 portions of speed food?

Sorry chick, I can't help you there, I follow EE and have never experimented with green or red but instinct is telling me that it should work fine because the only plan bending thing happening is the water, syns and speed food :)

Sorry chick, I can't help you there, I follow EE and have never experimented with green or red but instinct is telling me that it should work fine because the only plan bending thing happening is the water, syns and speed food :)

But when you do EE and 777 you still have your HEa and HEb? xx

I follow this all the time Missy :)

I have an underactive thyroid and on an average "normal" week, having 15 syns a day, I would lose around 0.5lb, with this I lose around 2.5 - 3lb a week :)

That's interesting, I am a slower loser too and think I need to try this for the next 9 weeks til my holiday!! Using the maximum syns etc I am just not shifting it fast enough.

Need to look up to remind myself of the SS foods though!!

Thats a big achievement then jodieboo. My mum and brother have an underactive thyroid gland aswell, and my brother eats so much sugary fatty foods (at least a whole pack of biscuits a day) and eats so little good foods and doesnt gained an ounce! I tried this for one day and finally lost nearly a lb. Could be working!

Going to be properly monitoring 777 this week so this is todays food as planned, speed foods highlighted

Breakfast:

Banana, 2x apple, orange

Lunch:

Part hXa cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, celery

Dinner:

Piri piri pork (lean pork loin, chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, garlic granules, mushrooms and onion) with Asda frozen mashed potato with 1 tsp flora (5 syns) and carrots.

Drinks:

Tetley tea with 2 sugars and part hXa milk - 2 syns

2l water

Todays planned eats..

Breakfast:

Banana, apple, orange

Lunch:

SW Carbonara (100g pasta, bacon, part hXa hard cheese, mushrooms, onion, quark, black pepper)

Dinner:

Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, celery, 25g cheese (5 syns) frylight salad spray

Drinks:

Coffee with part hXa milk with 2 sugars - 2 syns
2l water

May have some fresh pineapple later too :)

Hi guys, for some reason i haven't lost any weight doing this plan eithier, probably not doing it right so im gonna start trying out some of your ideas jodieboo. By the way, do the 7 superspeed foods have to be a variety of different things? e.g. 2 pears, 2 apples and 3 carrots? I do eat a lot of free food by the way...
Thanks for reading

Back