790/810 help!

Kippaxmum

Back on the wagon
Hi All,
I am moving up to the next plan (due to my exercise & acid reflux) and my cdc said 810. I only have the old book though.

What is the difference between 790 & 810 (except 20 cals!) and when in the book it says 260g tuna drained. Is that 260g the weight before its drained or after???

Thanks in advance all

Donna

Hi the book says:
250g plain cottage cheese (5%) fat
325g reduced fat cottage cheese (less than 2% fat)
175g chicken brest without skin/fat
275g white fish fillet, e.g. cod, haddock
260g canned tuna in water (drained)
190g fresh tuna steak
275g quorn pieces/mince

Vegetables - 3 tablespoons

Green salad leaves such as rocket, lamb's lettuce, watercress, raddiccio, little gem or romaine lettuces
Celery, cucumber or red radishes, courgettes or marrow. Spinach, kale, turnp or taro tops. Chinese leafy greans such a pak choi or Chinese cabbage.
Broccoli, cauliflower or any cabbage, even pickled. Asparagus, fennel or celeriac, mushrooms. Don't add any fat or salt, do add herbs, spices or a little stock. Sprinkle with fresh herbs, a twist of black pepper or grating or nutmeg, a squirt of lemon juice or balsamic vinegar, wrap in foil and bake until tender. Serve salads raw or with fat-free salad dressing.
Tofu 210g regular tofu or 400g or firm tofu.

Hope this helps

HI Thanks for that.
What I was wondering though is whether that 260g is the drained weight or the weight before it is drained?
xxx

from the wording i would say after drained

Fab, although that is one heck of alot of tuna lol.

Thats what I thought but wanted to be sure
Thanks again
xxx

Back