790 question

nessie

Loooooves MiniMins
When are you supposed to move to 790? Does it depend on your BMI?

At BMI of 25 plus 1 stone you move from SSing to 790 for a week then to 1000

I thought you had to be atleast bmi 25 plus 1st to do ss?

Hi Nessie

This is one I have asked before, the official advice from Cambridge is that to start SS you have to be BMI 25 plus 1 stone, if you are already doing SS they suggest you move up the plans at around BMI 26.

Cheers
Georgie
xx

Hi Nessie

This is one I have asked before, the official advice from Cambridge is that to start SS you have to be BMI 25 plus 1 stone, if you are already doing SS they suggest you move up the plans at around BMI 26.

Cheers
Georgie
xx

Ahhh ok thanks Georgie, my BMI is 25.7 so should probably be moving up the plans then. Want to lose as much as possible for xmas tho so kinda torn between the two. Mind you if my cdc says I've to move up then better do what I'm told lol. Thanks for your advice hun x

Hiya Ness

If your BMI is 25.7 then defo time to move up out of VLCD to LCD so stick on 1000 for a couple of weeks and you'll find the weight will still drop, just remember to keep the water intake up.

Mike

at my WI last week my BMI was 25.8 (I've worked this out, not my CDC) and I'm about 16lbs away from goal. yet nothing was mentioned to me about moving up the plans, I'm still SSing!

Back