790 YAY or NEY?!!!?!?!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Naturally_Stush, 12 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hey all 3rd thread of the day think im becoming ADDICTED.

I was wondering what was the weight loss on the 790 is averaging to be?!?!?!?

Do u actually go into Ketosis on it? In the long run is it better or easier to follow than the Sole Source??:confused:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    I can't answer what the weight loss is on 790 because I am doing SS. It's only day 9 for me but I just wanted to say that SS might seem a bit scary and over the top but trust me once you get into ketosis, normally around day 4, it' a piece of cake. You just have to get through the first few days and after that kind of plain sailing.....

Just wanted to share my views on SS as I was a bit apprehensive at first but it's worked out fine.

Not sure if this is any help t o you at all.....so i'm going to stop going on :D

Good luck with whichever one you decide to do!!!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.