Jot

jo'stime
moved over to the 790 today from ss after 8 days because i am a lightweight in emotional dept and a heavy weight in the physical if you catch my drift... anyhow i am after some info on how much weight other 790 ers have lost on average per week and the types of meals you are eating.

jo.x

first weigh in today 81bs loss:party0019:

how long have you been doing 790 and what are your losses on average per week.

hi Jot, my first weigh in last night and I lost 7 and 3/4 lbs!

Ive been doing things by the book, dont really have any meal ideas, I love 790 though!

I have been on 790 for 10 weeks and averaged 5.5lbs a week.

wow leehal thats brilliant weight loss per week on the 790 hope i can do the same.

If Im good and stick to the plan and drink around 3 litres of water I seem to lose around 3.5lbs, which Im happy with, it makes a stone a month. However .... this week Ive done so badly, Ive nibbled non stop so at my weigh in today I think I will be lucky to even lose a pound? Men usually lose more than women on this diet.

The 790 is a great plan, I dont actually feel hungry in the evening when I have my meal, for me its more a case of keeping my mind happy, in a weird sense. I need to know in my head that Im still having that little something.

Me too Missymoo! It is psychological! :) I love the 790 and have been on it a week, I am aiming for 3.5lb a week, which I know is achievable. I would say that men definately lose faster than women, to me a stone a month is just great! :) and if you stick with the plan, you should get around the same loss. :)

Take care

Laura
x

Back