1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

7lb gone - 2 and a half stone to go!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by FloridaGirl, 15 December 2009 Social URL.

1. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Well-Known Member

I ve been on SW 2 weeks on Friday and so far lost 7lb, I am very happy with that!!! Even went to the trafford centre and was really good, I had 'spud u like' with beans and went ice skating so hopefuly burned a few callories too!!!!
    Met up for hot choc morning with the girls but I had a pepsi max and so I wouldnt get any hastle about being on a 'diet' I had 3 terrys orange choc's, well within my syns and it didnt feel like I was missing out like most diets!!!!
    so far this diet is great and I love extra easy!!!!!!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Meli

Meli Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the weight loss so far...7lbs is really good!
    Thank goodness for syns...love those terry chocs as well.

4. DeeCorum

DeeCorum Well-Known Member

Brilliant losses Florida x :clap:

5. eternity

eternity Well-Known Member

Well done on your weight loss and well done on your self control on you shopping trip and the girlie get together xx

6. Mrs*S

Mrs*S Well-Known Member

WTG FloridaGirl it is an absolutley fabulous feeling isnt it :)

7. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Well done hun, that's great going x

8. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Well-Known Member

thanks so much!! I ve got a long way to go but I am so glad I decided to start SW now instead of after christmas, now its 2 and a half stone to loose instead of 3 stone!!! Hopefully I'll loose some more this comming week too!!!!!