7lb in 4 week Challenge!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I am going away in 4 weeks and want to loose 7lb.
Feel free to join me on this if you want.

Hi Gem, I am going away in 3 1/2 weeks and need to loose 7lbs at least so yes I will join you. I was on another thread but with one thing and another the last few weeks, children ill then hubby ill etc etc I sort of lost my way but oh am I desperate to lose this by then so thanks xx

by the way I shall post my weight on a saturday as thats when I go on hols (saturday 11th July) xx

I will join in with that 7lb loss as my birthday is on 10 July and that would mean that i have lost a stone in total which would be great.

Not joining in - but good luck ladies!! You CAN do this.
Sending you good SW vibes....

Jay xx

Yes good luck girls! I don't want to push my luck!

Hi Gem! I'm going to join you and have a good go at it :) I really want to get my first stone off now and it's 4 weeks until a big night out!! :party0048:

Hi Gem, perfect cos I want to lose 7lb by 16 July so I'm in. I;ve just put a list together for ease and if anyone wants to add themselves :D

Gemma1986 - 7lbs to go
Kymsey - 7lbs to go
Tara40 - 7lbs to go
Bethuk1 - 7lbs to go
Sarah-Jayne - 7lbs to go
Indieflower - 7lbs to go

Hi Gem, perfect cos I want to lose 7lb by 16 July so I'm in. I;ve just put a list together for ease and if anyone wants to add themselves :D

Gemma1986 - 7lbs to go
Kymsey - 7lbs to go
Tara40 - 7lbs to go
Bethuk1 - 7lbs to go
Sarah-Jayne - 7lbs to go
Indieflower - 7lbs to go
Thanks for doing that hun, i go away 20th July.

No problem hun. I weigh in on a Monday so I'll report back then. Really hoping to do well this week as I feel I have finally got my mojo back! Here's to hoping! :D

i'll join i would love to lose 7lb in 4 weeks closer to me goal? when it is starting? please will you add me to the list?

Can i join to please? My weigh-in day is a monday! Will report back sometime after ten tomorrow morning! :)

Updated and well done Kymsey :D

Gemma1986 - 7lbs to go

Kymsey - 4lbs to go (3lbs off)
Tara40 - 7lbs to go
Bethuk1 - 7lbs to go
Sarah-Jayne - 7lbs to go
Indieflower - 7lbs to go
Madhousemum - 7lbs to go
Clairedebear - 7lbs to go

I'd like to join you as well please. I started last Monday so am weighing for the first time in the morning! Lot's of luck to everyone!! :)

Back