• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

7lb in one week- yay!

After a rubbish 1lb loss last week this week was a bit better - 7lb! Thats half a stone in one week - the human body is a strange strange thing. Probably for the best being as I said I was going straight to the chip shop if this weeks weigh in wasn't any better. Its day 144 today and somehow I've managed to stick to SSing 100% since the beginning - I'm not sure I can remember what real food tastes like! I am so looking forward to Christmas day when I am going to come off the plan for just one day - and then go straight back on it on Boxing day. Turkey, roast potatoes, stuffing, bacon, sausages, bread sauce, cranberry sauce.........mmmm I'm drooling just thinking about it!

MM x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Very well done! Don't get sick from all that delicious food:p

Hugs
botozi

missymoo

Fed up of being fat
Well done great loss!! You've done really well doing 144 days, go you!!

WOW that's absolutely brilliant hun congratulations!!!!! xx

Lil K

Addicted to Minimins
Well done on your loss! 144 days SS is something to be proud of, you're doing so well.

I'm on day 60 of SS and I too am looking forward to my Christmas dinnner :drool: and then it's back to the SS again for me!

sumayyah

please try again
wow thats a fab loss
144 days of ssing, your doing amazingly well

Thanks everyone!
I've had a pretty difficult week this week , preparing party food was more difficult than I anticipated (the smell of baking sausage rolls was almost irresistable) and as for throwing away left over party food when I was starving - how I stopped myself screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO is beyond me!
And is it me or does there seem to be more chip shops by the week - everywhere - especially when I'm driving home to my bowl of soup, lets face it, chips or soup, I don't think many people would choose the soup option by choice!
As I get lighter, I seem to be getting more hungry which is just plain annoying, hopefully after eating on Christmas day I'll be able to start 2008 more positively - heres hoping.........

MM x