7lb in one week- yay!

Musical Missy

After a rubbish 1lb loss last week this week was a bit better - 7lb! Thats half a stone in one week - the human body is a strange strange thing. Probably for the best being as I said I was going straight to the chip shop if this weeks weigh in wasn't any better. Its day 144 today and somehow I've managed to stick to SSing 100% since the beginning - I'm not sure I can remember what real food tastes like! I am so looking forward to Christmas day when I am going to come off the plan for just one day - and then go straight back on it on Boxing day. Turkey, roast potatoes, stuffing, bacon, sausages, bread sauce, cranberry sauce.........mmmm I'm drooling just thinking about it!

MM x

Well done MM, fabulous!

Gx

Very well done! Don't get sick from all that delicious food:p

Hugs
botozi

Well done great loss!! You've done really well doing 144 days, go you!!

Well done hun - fab loss! Vx

WOW that's absolutely brilliant hun congratulations!!!!! xx

Well done on your loss! 144 days SS is something to be proud of, you're doing so well.

I'm on day 60 of SS and I too am looking forward to my Christmas dinnner :drool: and then it's back to the SS again for me!

wow thats a fab loss
144 days of ssing, your doing amazingly well

Thanks everyone!
I've had a pretty difficult week this week , preparing party food was more difficult than I anticipated (the smell of baking sausage rolls was almost irresistable) and as for throwing away left over party food when I was starving - how I stopped myself screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO is beyond me!
And is it me or does there seem to be more chip shops by the week - everywhere - especially when I'm driving home to my bowl of soup, lets face it, chips or soup, I don't think many people would choose the soup option by choice!
As I get lighter, I seem to be getting more hungry which is just plain annoying, hopefully after eating on Christmas day I'll be able to start 2008 more positively - heres hoping.........

MM x

Back