-7lbs in first week - woohoo

Chunka_Malunka

Fat busting crime fighter
Normally I get so bored of diets but with all this yummy food, its hard not to get bored on Atkins.
I do NOT miss bread one bit (with the advent of Oopsie roll, who cares?!)
Long way to go of course but still.

**wonders if eating my weight in eggs in a week is actually healthy?**

thank you - you dont have far to go...... wish I only had 12lbs in total to lose!

That's what comes of being a Wigan Pie Eater. ROFL

Seriously, well done love.

Yes well done you! 7lbs in one week is fab.

JIM! I am no pie eater, im originally from Leeds but have to say hubby is a pie lovin warrior!
I celebrated with egg mayo and bacon for lunch..... YUMS. I really cant believe this is a way of eating where pounds drop off you and you still feel full and satisfied and happy

LOL, I always wondered why people from Wigan were known as Pie Eaters, I'll have to go and google it love.

Congrats and nice work, I also love this diet, I went to a meeting this week that takes place every 2-3 months and met people I haven't seen since before I started my diet, the attention and amazed looks I got made me feel fantastic, when the food came out at lunchtime it was a buffet of nothing but carb food, a friend of mine spoke to the girl at reception and they made me up a special lunch of Ham, salad and coleslaw, I have to say my meal looked 10 times nicer to me than all the pizza, chips and crap that everyone else was eating, it is amazing how your tastes change on this diet after just a few weeks.

Thats true Hellraiser, I always prefer my food!

I have to say my meal looked 10 times nicer to me than all the pizza, chips and crap that everyone else was eating, it is amazing how your tastes change on this diet after just a few weeks

I agree, having just spent 2 days eating crap in Twickenham I feel crap myself!!

Back