7lbs in the first week - not a bad start me thinks!!

New to posting - so not sure what - I'm doing...

Started on Slimming World again last week and although I am not attending classes I am doing it from the books I had from when I did.

Registered on Minimins as used to use this site for checking syns of items and to also read some of the inspirational stories and the support given on here.

I am now trying to be one of those people and am looking for support on my journey to losing the weight.

I am trying to use the tutorials and feel extremely technophobic even though I am quite savvy on the computer but hopefully I will muddle along .... :D

Weigh in is Monday morning

Well done :) I somehow managed 7lbs this week too, not really sure how, was only expected half of that but still very pleased!

Well done :) I somehow managed 7lbs this week too, not really sure how, was only expected half of that but still very pleased!

Well done to you - it feels good doesn't it? Although you can't tell much with me at the mo - just need to get back to the gym - good luck this week :)

Bobbi.T said:
Wow brilliant losses folks. I'm hoping to lose 1.5 lbs this week (3rd weigh in) to reach my half stone, so slow going for for me! Still better off than on!

Looking forward to seeing what you'll do this week. X

Its commin down hun uve done really well x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Thanks. Just have to stay upbeat & not get upset at 1/2 or 1lb losses, which I know will happen.

Mind you I'm off on holiday in 2 weeks but hope I will be able to stay pretty much on plan. Not sure about alcohol though as its all inclusive & we even have optics in our room! Think they stock up the fridge with diet coke as well as beer (which I don't like thankfully!) I'll have to try & discover a low alcohol, non syrup cocktail. Mind you, having been off drink for some weeks it won't take much to make me merry. Hic! Lol.

Lol well the main thing is u have a gd hol they dont cum round that often u can go hard at the diet when ur bk an aslong u drink them with diet im sure ull b fine xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Only 1lb but at least it was off. For me, almost half a stone in 3 weeks is good, believe me. :) There was one lad there today who lost 10lbs in his first week! Had us in stitches as it seems he doesn't like anything 'healthy' so it's just as well he lives at home & his mum does the cooking. She's @ SW too.

Good luck with your next weigh in.

R x

Back