7th Week Weigh In

welll done you!!!! woop!!!
keep it going :D
xxxxxxxxxx

go girl xx

Well done BL - you will be sylph like in no time.

Dead jealous now!!!!!!:p

I wish and i hope so- you are doing really great. Well done!!!:D

:clap: Excellent BL - another good loss -- really happy for you ;)

Hey BL Great that is so good. I only had a 1lb loss :confused:. I think I am in a pattern 2 big ones and then a small one. I guess I can't loose 6 pounds every week (wish I could). Still 2stone 2lbs in 7 weeks is not to be sneezed at.

We had a great session last night, for some reason we got the uncontrollable giggles it was rather funny.

Thanks Tang. I used to be like that on Slimming World....good loss one week, poxy the next and that went on for months!!! And I agree - I wish we couldh have 5, 6 or 7 pounds a week right the way through rathart then the honeymoon period of the first few weeks!!! But hey ho - its all coming off and thats what counts!!

Cheers hon!

X

Wo ho go girl gO. You past that naughty 2 stone number - well done.

WAY TO GO

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:​

I know Lady!! I am so excited about that!!! Now I KNOW, no matter how much I lose by the time I go home in May, I am going to be WAY slimmer then I was last time they saw me!!!! Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!! :D (That will only make sense to anyone who knows who Ren and Stimpy are - some of my fellow yanks here might ;))

Thanks Lady!! XX

Back