7th weigh in

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi All,
Only 3lb down this week, can't keep the disappointment out of my voice when I say it. I know it can slow down, but I didn't expect it to at this stage. The lass who weighs me spoke later to the chemist and rang me back saying perhaps I am overdoing the water, so cut back to 3 litres for this week and see how it goes.
This is the week I am determined to introduce exercise, I haven't felt up to it until now but I am hoping once I put it in place I will keep at it, just some simple toning and walking, something to get me moving.
Let's see what the next weigh in will bring.
Doirin

3lb is an amazing WL !! Well done, You have to remember the skinnier you get the fat you will have left to lose is fat that has been there for a longer time and will be harder to shift.. You are doing fantastic and try get the exercise in, not only will it help get the scales down some more but it'll make you feel great!! Congrats again and Keep working towards that goal girl!xxx

:copon: There are those of us who'd be thrilled with 3lbs losses you know! :p Consider yourself virtually wrist-slapped, and remember- every week is different! :happy096:

Hi Sharpalina and Irishmum
Yeah I know it's crazy to be annoyed by 3lb especially when it brings me to 3 stone exactly down today, I should have posted that, shouldn't I? Oh look it's just one of those days when all the silver linings have a cloud. Thanks for the positivity.
Doirin

LOL! I am the QUEEN of positive thinking at this stage!! :innocent0001::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Congratulations on the 3 stone loss!!!! :party0019:

I'm jealous!!! :kissass2: ;)

I was reading down the thread in my head was that she has lost 3 STONE, which is amazing in 7 wks. So go girl. two weeks ago I lost 3.5 lbs and then the following week I had a big loss. So don't lose heart. You are losing weight as we speak which is brilliant. Good luck with your week.

Hi Doirin

Well done sweetie!!!! I know how you feel as I felt that in one of my weeks, but that is such a good loss and now you are at the 3 stone loss! WAW!!!! How good is that.

I think the walking, etc will help you.

You have been so positive to everyone else on here and need a wee bit cheering up; I wont sing you a song, as it may scare you off, BUT, You are doing BRILLIANTLY and are an inspiration to an awful lot of people on the forum....we cant let you feel disappointed, because what you have achieved in a mere 7 weeks is just fantastic.

Keep positive and smiling.

Take care.

:grouphugg:

3 stone down !!!!!!!!

Hi Doirin . Well done on another 3lbs gone (concider thats the size of a small chicken !!!!!) You know at this stage our body weight can vary due to fluid retention, TOTM etc so next week could be much better. You have done so well, 3 stone gone . Keep the faith Doirin . We will all be there to cheer you on.

ah well done doirin thats brillant 3 stone in less than 2 months i 2 am so so so so jeleous ( i cant spell) thats fantastic :) :) :) ;)

You'd only get short shrift from me for being unhappy with 3 lbs so I don't think I'd better reply ... ;) xx

Pleased for ya is 3lb less to carry about end of the day

Well done Doirin!!

Loving the positivitity girls!!! :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done hun!!
3bl is still a great loss! It's the most, most people lose is WW etc and you'll probably lose more next week!!

Well done!
xxx

Yup, every week will be different but if you average it all out you'll be amazed :)

3lbs is fantastic, so well done :) x

Hi Doirin

Well done on your 3 stone weight loss so far. You have been AMAZING lady, a constant boost for us others and a real sticker to this diet. As I have said in other posts, when I read Fern Britton's autobiography ( her of lap band fame, amongst others) she only lost approx 2lbs a week... and look at how lovely she looks now...just as you will be lady!!
Be patient, hang in there...its all going DOWN ;)

3 Stone in 7 weeks......WOW!!! It took me 10 weeks.....!!!! Be totally proud of yourself, you still couldn't lose it that fast any other way, unless you chopped off a limb or two!!!!!

Just think, 3lb is a bag of flour - how heavy are one of those babies!!!!! And you have lost it forever!

TBH I do know how you feel. I had weeks when I only lost a pound or two and came on here and had a whinge - only to be told off by the regulars of the day like the lovely fattothin, and rightly so. They reminded me it was still a loss. I was most upset by my pharmacist who suggested I had cheated when I most definitely hadn't!

One thing I was told, don't know how true it is, was that sometimes your body needs to catch up with the rapid losses and can try to hang onto the fat and puts up a bit of a fight which it will lose if you stick to the diet 100%. It may be a load of nonsense but it made me smile and kept me going!!!!

Onwards and downwards as I was always told.

x

well done on your 3lbs and 3 stone. thats amazing. dont get hung up on the numbers though I saw a website with pictures of lumps of fat (cant remember where) and 3lbs is a BIG lump and you have lost it! imagine if someone had sliced that off you would be skinny in no time:rolleyes: keep smiling and keep doing what you do for the rest of us:D

Congrats on the 3lbs, that's a great loss so don't be disappointed with it. If you lost that each week it's still nearly a stone a month.

Keep up the good work cos you really are doing great on this!

Back