7th weigh in

ladylite

Gold Member
Well it was a funny evening. I lost 2.4lbs but considering I had been a little wavering that was not too bad.

The good news was I lost another inch of my bust, 2.25 inches off my waist and 1.5inches of my hips, so all in all a productive week. I am going to increase my exercise this week and am more deterimined than ever to suceed.

However, we did the Lifeline exercise tonight and I came away feeling a little exposed. Isnt it funny how eating can hide so many things. You know things arent what they should be so hide behind a binge. You feel good at the time of stuffing, but then you get all those horrible self doubts again.

Anyway after tonights session I now know why I am doing LL and not CD, because I have a lot of issues that need sorting. Hopefully at the end of my journey I will be well equiped to handle these situations that have made me go off track previously.

The best news of all is my home computer is working so if I feel a little lapse I can no come on line for help.:grouphugg:

Hi ladylite,

Well done on your seventh weigh in!

2.4lbs. off is very good!!!:happy096:

The good news was I lost another inch of my bust, 2.25 inches off my waist and 1.5inches of my hips, so all in all a productive week. I am going to increase my exercise this week and am more deterimined than ever to suceed.

Impressive:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Love Mini xxx

fantastic lady, well done xxxx

Well done on the loss, you're doing brilliantly. Even better is the fact that you can feel the counselling working, it's great when you really get something out of it and can feel the use of it for the future.

Very well done on the loss. You are doing so well. Keep going
xxxxx

Back