Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

8 1/2 stone to lose!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Pipaluk, 13 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Pipaluk

Pipaluk I will be skinny!

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.77%)
    Diet:
    Healthy lifestyle :)
    Hi WeMitts :D
    I joined MiniMins last week when I started my diet. Today I discovered this section of the forum. I 've been reading some of your stories and you all have done an amazing job losing the pounds, :bighug: it makes my goal to get to 11 1/2 stone seem a lot less daunting. I am following my own diet and exercise program (I can't afford to go to a weight loss group at the moment :sigh: ) I've only been drinking water, I am eating 5 small meals a day and making sure I am getting my 5 a day as well. I've been going to do the gym 3 days a week in an afternoon for 1hour (15 minutes treadmill, 10minutes cross trainer, 10 minutes rowing and 25 minutes cycling), I've also been walking more instead of driving everywhere. I am looking forward to hearing updates and sharing weight loss progress with you all! Feel free to share any tips and tricks you have :D

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JLStretton

JLStretton Choose Life.

Start Weight:
    34st4lb
    Current Weight:
    32st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(4.17%)
    Diet:
    Healthier eating - Exercise
    Hello there and welcome aboard, you sound like you are doing a great job so far, good luck :)

4. pinkelle

pinkelle I'm on a mission!!!

Start Weight:
    29st10lb
    Current Weight:
    24st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(16.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Pipaluk, welcome and best of luck. I look forward to seeing your progress!! :)

5. Pipaluk

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.77%)
    Diet:
    Not feeling so good today. :sigh: Got a hangover and a really bad feeling of guilt. Was a friends birthday last night so we went out for a meal and back to hers for a few drinks, which turned into getting pretty drunk.. birthday cake, take away pizza and chocolate was involved :break_diet: I am having my weekly weigh-in tomorrow and feel like it's going to be given a bad result.. :cry: After this I never want to drink again! :mad: I think starting a diet coming up christmas is a bad time for me. I am not going to give up, I'll just have to try harder next week :/

6. JLStretton

JLStretton Choose Life.

Start Weight:
    34st4lb
    Current Weight:
    32st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(4.17%)
    Diet:
    Healthier eating - Exercise
    Just take this as a knock on the chin and learn from it, get back on track straight away and yes maybe you will get a not great result tomorrow but next week will be better.

Thing is there is never a good time to start this time it's xmas, other times it's a birtday etc, there is always some excuse [not aimed at you just all of us in general]

Anyway hope the hangover is better and don't be to down on yourself, we all need a treat now and then, just don't make it to often :D

7. Pipaluk

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.77%)
    Diet:
    I've lost another 3lb this week :eek: ... which I am really pleased with even though I could of lost more if it wasn't for the other night! At least I lost something anyway :) I've taken it as a huge knock on the head!! I had a talk with my mum and OH about Saturday night, which helped :D I am going to work harder at the gym this week to make up for it :p I think the feeling of guilt was worse than my hang over - haha!!

8. pinkelle

pinkelle I'm on a mission!!!

Start Weight:
    29st10lb
    Current Weight:
    24st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(16.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just catching up with posts!! Well done on your weight loss so far!! x

9. Kayee

Kayee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.2%)
    Diet:
    low calorie + low fat
    how are you getting on now pip? just looking at your thread and intrested to see how much you have lost now xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.