8 1/2 stone to lose!

Pipaluk

I will be skinny!
Hi WeMitts :D
I joined MiniMins last week when I started my diet. Today I discovered this section of the forum. I 've been reading some of your stories and you all have done an amazing job losing the pounds, :bighug: it makes my goal to get to 11 1/2 stone seem a lot less daunting. I am following my own diet and exercise program (I can't afford to go to a weight loss group at the moment :sigh: ) I've only been drinking water, I am eating 5 small meals a day and making sure I am getting my 5 a day as well. I've been going to do the gym 3 days a week in an afternoon for 1hour (15 minutes treadmill, 10minutes cross trainer, 10 minutes rowing and 25 minutes cycling), I've also been walking more instead of driving everywhere. I am looking forward to hearing updates and sharing weight loss progress with you all! Feel free to share any tips and tricks you have :D

xxx

Hello there and welcome aboard, you sound like you are doing a great job so far, good luck :)

Hi Pipaluk, welcome and best of luck. I look forward to seeing your progress!! :)

Not feeling so good today. :sigh: Got a hangover and a really bad feeling of guilt. Was a friends birthday last night so we went out for a meal and back to hers for a few drinks, which turned into getting pretty drunk.. birthday cake, take away pizza and chocolate was involved :break_diet: I am having my weekly weigh-in tomorrow and feel like it's going to be given a bad result.. :cry: After this I never want to drink again! :mad: I think starting a diet coming up christmas is a bad time for me. I am not going to give up, I'll just have to try harder next week :/

Just take this as a knock on the chin and learn from it, get back on track straight away and yes maybe you will get a not great result tomorrow but next week will be better.

Thing is there is never a good time to start this time it's xmas, other times it's a birtday etc, there is always some excuse [not aimed at you just all of us in general]

Anyway hope the hangover is better and don't be to down on yourself, we all need a treat now and then, just don't make it to often :D

I've lost another 3lb this week :eek: ... which I am really pleased with even though I could of lost more if it wasn't for the other night! At least I lost something anyway :) I've taken it as a huge knock on the head!! I had a talk with my mum and OH about Saturday night, which helped :D I am going to work harder at the gym this week to make up for it :p I think the feeling of guilt was worse than my hang over - haha!!

Just catching up with posts!! Well done on your weight loss so far!! x

how are you getting on now pip? just looking at your thread and intrested to see how much you have lost now xx

Back