8 Hour Diet

I'm sure it will! Scales are never linear anyway, and are sometimes just plain mischievous!!

Are you still doing 16:8? How's your week going?

Week is going well so far. You? I am still doing the 16:8 and mostly 7 days a week though didn't last Sunday. I think I was lucky with STS as I ate more than usual over the weekend.

Mine's not going quite to plan so far.... Been feeling awful the last couple of days so laying off the fasting / dieting until I'm better.

Well done on the STS despite the higher weekend - it shows 16:8 is good at damage limitation :)

Mine's not going quite to plan so far.... Been feeling awful the last couple of days so laying off the fasting / dieting until I'm better.

Well done on the STS despite the higher weekend - it shows 16:8 is good at damage limitation :)

These things happen. Hope you are feeling better soon.

I was on holiday and TOTM last week and amazingly I am still the same weight. I am pleased about it and want to get the scales moving again (in a downward direction of course!). Hoping for a good week. How is everyone else doing?

Went for a swim and my costume was slightly sagging in two places! Something is happening though the scales say I've stayed the same weight for the whole of August.

Wow well done for maintaining whilst on holiday! I always eat all the food (and drink vats of wine) when away and am happy if I only gain a couple of pounds!

Great you're noticing a difference in your swimming cossie. The scales can be funny at times but always catch up eventually.

Wow well done for maintaining whilst on holiday! I always eat all the food (and drink vats of wine) when away and am happy if I only gain a couple of pounds!

Great you're noticing a difference in your swimming cossie. The scales can be funny at times but always catch up eventually.

Thanks. This week is not going so great and the scales suggest a pound on. Hope to manage it and stress levels are the highest this month...

How are you doing?

I am finally back on track but in a very wobbly kind of way - 2 fasts under my belt :) But tonight accidently involved lots of wine..... Which inadvertently led to crisps... and also pizza and chips :( Determined to get back on it tomorrow but may need to avoid the scales for another good few days!

Sorry to hear your stress levels are so high - is that due to work? Hope things ease off for you. At least its nearly the weekend :)

I am finally back on track but in a very wobbly kind of way - 2 fasts under my belt :) But tonight accidently involved lots of wine..... Which inadvertently led to crisps... and also pizza and chips :( Determined to get back on it tomorrow but may need to avoid the scales for another good few days!

Sorry to hear your stress levels are so high - is that due to work? Hope things ease off for you. At least its nearly the weekend :)

These things happen - life that is. I must admit I do the fast 7 days a week generally. Not sure what that means despite the results I get? I think I will avoid the scales until Monday which is my weigh in day. I can see the pattern of stress and over eating. Got to break it but considering my goal overall is not to gain this year, I'm glad that I have lost a bit. I am doing my PhD and at the final stages so the pressure is on with work load and deadlines. I don't mind hard work it is the headaches that is causes that's the main problem...

Have a good weekend!

Back