8 lbs lost in first week! :-o

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
I can't believe it but I lost eight pounds on my first returning week! :eek: This is even weirder as I had a head injury the day after I started, and had to take strong painkillers for the rest of week (therefore HAD to eat food). I only did one Cambridge meal (porridge) in the morning, and the rest of day had to eat normally because of the tablets. I was convinced I would only lose a few pounds because of this - instead I had the best weight loss I ever had in one week on Cambridge (even the first week I started!). Amazing - and I'm so pleased! :D

Well done Jacey! I just had my first week weigh in on weds and lost 6lbs so well done. I feel so motivated when I hear thisxx

I think Cambridge 'remembers' us! ;) I'm sure this time around is going to be easier than the first time - it just feels that way to me. (Also, when you've done it before, you don't have that fear of 'going wrong', do you? You're much more relaxed about it all.) Unfortunately for me, I'm back on the painkillers so am still having to have some food - but I don't feel guilty and panicky like I used to - I just know it's something that's got to happen, and I'll get over it and move on. :)

Ah good work. That's nice to know you've had a great start. I'm starting back tomorrow so If i can have a big loss in week one i'll be thrilled.

Have a good week 2 xxx

Back