8 Stone down!

WOW! well done!!

Hi everyone

I'm not at the end of my journey yet but I hit 8 stone lost yesterday. I've got 2 more to lose but I figure 8 is worth celebrating.

I've lost it through various diets (I changed diets when I struggled) mostly just plain calorie counting and Cambridge.

I'm on Cambridge for the last bit then I'll go back to calorie counting again to maintain.

Anyway the reason I post is to say that when I started dieting at 21 stone 9 I would see people who had lost loads and feel a bit intimidated. I'd think..wow could I ever do that?

In the end I thought..well if they can so can I....and I was right....and so can you!

The other thing though is that I've done a lot of head work as well. I don't think anyone gets up to over 20 stone without there being issues to sort out.

I'm determined never to be that weight again so I've worked through my issues on the way down. Now I feel completely different inside - MUCH happier and more confident.

Now to get that other 2 stone off.

A wonderful achievement very well done :)

How fantastic. Congratulations, this is truly something to be proud of.

Good luck with the rest of your journey x

You truly are a star. And you have helped me in ways you will never know.

xxxx

Awwww..thanks babes. I feel all shy now...:eek:

And thank you everyone else. Its funny because in many ways this journey to lose weight you do alone...so its nice to have the odd moment like this.

well done!! Do you have before and "getting there" photos for some inspiration...it sounds fantastic but i'd love to see some photos for an extra dose of motivation! :D Struggling a bit on exante :(

Gosh I can only imagine what its like to be 8 stone thinner! You must feel amazing! Would love to be putting my success story on here in a year or so - fingers crossed. R x

Thats fantastic,well done.:)
I know were your coming from with the head issues,I feel you need to be in the right head space to loose weight and keep it off.Something I need to work on myself,but Im in the right frame of mind to try.
Good luck with the rest of your weight loss.

What an inspiration Coley. :happy096:

I am so looking forward to getting there too!

Love Myr xxx

wow

defo inspirational, fantastic achievement, well done, you must be so proud of yourself
:rolleyes:

wow how fantastick is that 8 stone!! well done you should be sooooo proud of yourself

This is amazing!!...keep it up!

Back