8 stone lost in 20 weeks!!

Wow WOw and WOW!

such an inspiration!

Can't wait to see the pics!

That's an incredible acheivement. Well done to you...you must feel like a different person. :)

Ava, that is beyond fantastic...totally amazing. VLCDs do change your life! Well done!

Wooohoooo, i'm so happy tonight, just been for my 20 week weigh in and i've now lost 8 stone. Really, really can't believe it, i'm so pleased to have got this far. 20 weeks ago i was so miserable and unhappy and now i feel great. Still got a bit to go though, so no slacking for me :)

Thanks to everyone on here too for all your support since i started, your all great :grouphugg:

For anyone thinking about starting Cambridge, do it, it will change your life :D

This is just absolutely incredible, amazing and sooooo inspiring!!!! I hope you are walking on air honey?
What a kick up the bum this has given me!!!!:eek: Massive congratulations on such an achievement!!!!!!!

Lacey xx :D

That is fantastic!! Well done!

That is truly awe inspiring, a huge well done - quite amazing..... where are the pics???!!

Georgie
xx

Thanks everyone, going to sort some pics out in the next couple of days x :)

Bloody hell Ava, what a super loss! 8 Stones...Totally amazing, Well done you x
Cant wait to see your pictures x

Gosh, that is truly amazing! Well done. We have some fantastic and inspirational people on here. :D

Look forward to the photos.

Wow well done Ava!! :clap: What an inspiration - I've only just started the Cambridge Diet (this is my 3rd day). Seeing your post has definately spured me on.:)

Llongyfarchiadau mawr!

You're an inspiration xxx

OMG that is AMAZING. You must be sooooooo proud.

You truly are an inspiration to me. I have a similar amount to lose as you did, and although theres no way I can do it as quickly, its great to see that it CAN be done. WELL DONE :talk017:

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow::wow: :wow:

I am sat here with my mouth open, you have done so well i really hope you are so proud of yourself.

I can't wait to see your pics, i bet the difference is just amazing.

What an inspiration to us all

Wow...Wow....Wow!!!!

What an inspiration you are to us all...I bet you feel fantastic!!!!
Thank you for your thread...it has made me re-think what I am doing!!!

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments xxx :)

Back