8 stone lost in 20 weeks!!

Ladyemma, my only top tips would be drink plenty of water, stay positive and focused and my biggest tip, don't cheat!!!

I've not cheated once in 20 weeks, yes it has been hard at times, i'm only human and at times have wanted to think stuff it i'll just have xyz. But when i started this i made the decision that i would not cheat no matter how hard it got as i wanted to lose this weight more than anything. So, everytime i've felt like eating i've gone through all my reasons for choosing CD and what it would mean if i did eat and how i would feel after. I also think if you cheat, who are you cheating? only yourself and whilst it may feel good when your eating it it won't when you get on the scales.(I also can't afford to pay the best part of £50 out a week to not stick to it)

Not sure if that's helpful at all, it's just what's worked for me, i do think you have to have your head in the right place to start a diet like this, it's not like WW/SW which i don't think some people really think about before starting.

Good luck :)

oh wow, what a totally, amazing achievement. I can't wait to see your pics. I'm really struggling at the moment, but I'm going to use you for inspiration.

20 weeks of SS is unbelievable. WELL DONE :happy096:

Back