8 stone lost

OMG that is such a loss! Well done you :D
Its wonderful to read this success stories

I just wanted to share because I am thrilled to announce that I have lost the weight of my mother in law :D 8 stone! it hardly seems possible.

6.5stone on CD (6 months) and 1.5stone on SW (6 weeks)

started size 30 clothes skin tight
now size 16 tops and size 18 jeans
and Mike and I can fit together into my fat jeans

my life has totally changed, I have energy and do exercise of some form or another every day. I buy clothes super cheap from the supermarket and even went out and got a stunning evening dress the other week for my cruise at the end of next month. I try anything and everything in life these days and nothing holds me back

but the biggest thing is that food is now just a fuel, it isn't my best friend and my worst enemy rolled into one. I eat my meals and I don't even think about food the rest of the time. I eat well and enjoy cooking exciting meals (especially indian and thai meals) and eating them as a family.

I never really thought I could be free of the hell that was being obsessed with food but I am.

I never realised I was trapped in my own body, but I was. but no more, now my body is mine to enjoy.

thanks for all your support girls. this isn't the end. there's at least another 2 stone to go, maybe more depending on how I feel when I get there. but the big issue of life change has happened and that's worth celebrating.

good luck to everyone just starting or struggling. if I can do it, believe me anyone can. when the time is right, it happens.

:wow:

Well done! :-D

damn, just typed loads and lost it
gist of it is..... thanks so much for all the messages, it's all this support that has given me the confidence and backup to make it as far as I have. thanks a million.

it all continues well as you can see on my ticker. 2 weeks holiday in florida and bahamas gained a 3lb loss and it wasn't intended. it appears that the right food choices come almost naturally now.

and since then I have continued loosing and on saturday went to a Paul McKenna Weight Loss Seminar and am feeling even more relaxed than ever around food. it was funny because at first I felt so panicked that I might not be able to trust my body and would end up gaining everything back; but then it started to sink in and I am finding it amazing to be choosing what I want (which is almost always healthy and fresh) and only eating half as much as I would have done. it's spectacular.

anyway, thanks again everyone, good luck, we will get there

Back