8 stone + to loose....

Well done for starting again, ive been doing it for seven days now and I feel great, but im like you I want that quick fix now, im doing one day at a time.

Good luck with your journey:)

Emma we sound so similar.

I got married in August last year, we're also thinking about having a child next year.

My weight now is similar to your original starting weight.
It's like I could have written the post myself!!

Emma we sound so similar.

I got married in August last year, we're also thinking about having a child next year.

My weight now is similar to your original starting weight.
It's like I could have written the post myself!!

lol - I can believe that! It's funny because you feel like your the only one doing the diet sometimes! Then you meet people through minimins and suddenly dont feel so alone!

Where abouts do you live Rhiana?

Congrats on the big day in August. We got hitched on the 29th - how about you?

x x x

lol - I can believe that! It's funny because you feel like your the only one doing the diet sometimes! Then you meet people through minimins and suddenly dont feel so alone!

Where abouts do you live Rhiana?

Congrats on the big day in August. We got hitched on the 29th - how about you?

x x x

To be honest until I found this place I felt very alone - apart from hubby ofc.

I live in the West Mids.

We got married on the 23rd - couldn't believe the rubbish weather last August, we were lucky it didn't rain on that day until the evening.

Rhiana I know what you mean. I've moved to Birmingham, well, nearish Birmingham and so the majority of my friends are still in London and just feels very quiet here! I'm making friends at uni, but they've know each other 2 years and I'm the newbie. So is slow fitting in! Whereabouts in the West Mids are you?

I'm from just outside of Wolverhampton.
I moved here around 8 years ago. Seems silly but I'm still finding my feet!

Think long term - 8 months is a short space of time to go through when you think of your ultimate goal of starting a family - you have the best reason for motivation this time.
Good luck!

To be honest until I found this place I felt very alone - apart from hubby ofc.

I know what you mean nobody understands this diet in my life and they either laugh or moan at me for being on any diet, my husband is the only one supporting me, so glad this place was recommended to me

I live fairly close to you then, I'm Bridgnorth if you know it. I've been here on and off over the past few years and am still in the same position now that I've left college. Having to try and find ways to meet new people and make new friends!

Back