8 stone to lose, by Jan '11. Is it possible?!

Hi assj, yeah usually I wouldn't dream of weighing in the evening, but I kind of feel a bit like I am cheating myself. I know that if I have lost in an evening weight on a sunday then I will have lost even more ona monday morning weigh in! :)

As long as you weigh at the same time and same day every week, wearing the same (or nothing) it will be a true reading

I am resurecting this thread. Since my last post I have started CD, failed, done SW, failed...lol! So after 4 months of messing around I have started CD again. Lets face it, it's the only thing that is going to get me to my goal by my wedding.

I am 1 week in and down 9lbs. So I am now at 17st 8lbs. My only goal is to get into the 16 stone bracket as I haven't been there for 4 years, have just been floating in the 17 and 18 stone range.

Ultimate goal is 10 and a half stone, but realistic goal is 12 stone. Am hoping that will get me into my 14/16 size wedding dress. Which I have already bought...brave eh?

Wow that's some commitment! You can do it, you are determined and you have the right motivator!

Cheers hun! The wedding is no longer in Jan '11, it's 2nd July '11. So I got my summer wedding and I have a year to go to get to goal!

Oooh you moved it! Well like you say, that gives you more time to lose the weight

Back