8 stone to lose - please keep me motivated!!

chiliflea

I there! I'm Claire from Wales. I'm 32 next week and I weigh 20 stone :-(
Last year I lost 3 stone from jan-apr but now I seem to have out half of that back on as I lost my motivation after going on holiday... And then Christmas didn't help!

This year I really need to knuckle down and get this weight off...
ATM I'm on day 2 of the tesco diet light choices plan and it's going semi ok (TOM looming doesn't help the chocolate cravings)
I'm waiting in a new fitness DVD to arrive and will be dragging my sorry arse to the gym a couple of times a week at least too...

Any motivation and support would be greatly appreciated!

Hello Claire, welcome aboard I wish you all the best with the weight loss, good luck :)

hi claire, i can totally empathise with you feeling like you need to just get on with losing weight now, im in a similar situation myself :) try to stay strong over your totm but if you do slip up, its not the end of the world, draw a line and move on from it.

has your dvd arrived? x

Hi claire.
Welcome, you're definately in the right place for support. Ive only been doing this for a week and the support and friendships built are amazing. I found that it made a nice change to talk to people who actually understand the difficulties. Gud luck in your loss.
Lou.x

hiya claire, good luck, i, im the same boat and knowing ive done the weight loss before makes me all the more determined for this to be THE year!

Good luck hun I'm sure you will find lots of help here x

Morning Claire how are you getting on? X

Back