8 Stone to Lose!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Phwoar, 30 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Phwoar

Phwoar New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cutting Out Fatty Foods
    Sounds like so much but I have been reading through this forum and can see it can be done!

Been trying to shift this weight for years and just turned 22 yesterday it hit me that I don't want to spend my adult years being overweight.

I've done fine so far today only had some soup and a slice of wholemeal bread (with a little spread), pear and just a little over 500mls water.

I'm trying to cut out the alcohol, fatty foods, sugary foods and eat more healthy foods + drink around 1litre of water a day.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Glasgow girl62

Glasgow girl62 Full Member

Slimming world
    Oh huni that's way too little food
    Read through some of the postings and see how much you can eat and lose tons of weight safely.
    You will also be able to stick to a healthy eating healthy living plan for a long time rather than allowing your body to go into a starvation mode which will get you no where after a few days.
  4. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    Good advice from GlasgowGirl :)

Starvation mode is to be avoided at all costs, the body believes there will be no more food intake so reserves what it has and holds onto all extra weight. As Glasgowgirl advised, have a look at some food diarys on here. I update mine everyday with my menu for the day, as do plenty others, have a wee look and get some ideas and plan them to your tastes.

I grill instead of frying, i changed from white bread to wholemeal, fill up with plenty fruit and veg, fresh or frozen, fruit juice or water instead of fizzy drinks, semi skimmed milk instead of full fat, oven chips instead of frying, etc etc

Lots of little changes make a huge difference!

Good luck and keep posting, we are all here to offer friendly advice and lots of support to each other.

Have a good day :)
  5. mspiggy

mspiggy Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    the stop stuffing your face with rubbish diet
    GlasgowGirl and Rainbowrose are so right, make little changes that you know you can stick to. ((((((hugs))))))
  6. Perpleo

Perpleo Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Calorie Counting/ healthy eating
    im turning 22 in august and i have a holiday in october so im motivated :D

im doing around the same, cutting out high fat junk food and making sure i have breakfast because i never had before. startedthe 30 day shred today

if you need a diet buddy im here to help :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.