8 Stone to Lose!

Phwoar

Sounds like so much but I have been reading through this forum and can see it can be done!

Been trying to shift this weight for years and just turned 22 yesterday it hit me that I don't want to spend my adult years being overweight.

I've done fine so far today only had some soup and a slice of wholemeal bread (with a little spread), pear and just a little over 500mls water.

I'm trying to cut out the alcohol, fatty foods, sugary foods and eat more healthy foods + drink around 1litre of water a day.

Phwoar said:
Sounds like so much but I have been reading through this forum and can see it can be done!

Been trying to shift this weight for years and just turned 22 yesterday it hit me that I don't want to spend my adult years being overweight.

I've done fine so far today only had some soup and a slice of wholemeal bread (with a little spread), pear and just a little over 500mls water.

I'm trying to cut out the alcohol, fatty foods, sugary foods and eat more healthy foods + drink around 1litre of water a day.

Oh huni that's way too little food
Read through some of the postings and see how much you can eat and lose tons of weight safely.
You will also be able to stick to a healthy eating healthy living plan for a long time rather than allowing your body to go into a starvation mode which will get you no where after a few days.

Good advice from GlasgowGirl :)

Starvation mode is to be avoided at all costs, the body believes there will be no more food intake so reserves what it has and holds onto all extra weight. As Glasgowgirl advised, have a look at some food diarys on here. I update mine everyday with my menu for the day, as do plenty others, have a wee look and get some ideas and plan them to your tastes.

I grill instead of frying, i changed from white bread to wholemeal, fill up with plenty fruit and veg, fresh or frozen, fruit juice or water instead of fizzy drinks, semi skimmed milk instead of full fat, oven chips instead of frying, etc etc

Lots of little changes make a huge difference!

Good luck and keep posting, we are all here to offer friendly advice and lots of support to each other.

Have a good day :)

GlasgowGirl and Rainbowrose are so right, make little changes that you know you can stick to. ((((((hugs))))))

Back