8 Stones Down!

Well Done Hun! A Real Inspiration!!

Sarah Xxx

What a motivation for us all to continue!!! Well done STBG!!!:D

"8 stones in 30 weeks" I keep saying to myself! Well done. What a fantastic Summer you are going to have.

way to go STBG! Fabulous loss! Thanks for the inspiration!

Thanks folks!!

The photos are on my gallery. There is a slideshow somewhere too

The thing is that when I started out on my Cambridge journey I had no idea how successful it would be, or whether I would be able to stick to it for this length of time.

We really don't know these things until we start.

As time went by and the pounds fell off it renewed my motivation to stay the course.

Now the loss of the last 42lbs seem so close it is incredible. I may lose a few more after that, will have to wait to see how I look/feel at that point.

The thing is that when I started out on my Cambridge journey I had no idea how successful it would be, or whether I would be able to stick to it for this length of time.

We really don't know these things until we start.

As time went by and the pounds fell off it renewed my motivation to stay the course.

Now the loss of the last 42lbs seem so close it is incredible. I may lose a few more after that, will have to wait to see how I look/feel at that point.

I know just what you mean! After trying every diet going and joining all the clubs over a 20 year period, I'd pretty much given up hope of ever finding a diet which would work for me long term - until I found CD.

I originally thought I'd 'give it a week', lost 11 lbs in the first week and just kept going from there and never looked back.

Good luck for the last 42 lbs. You'll definitely get there and, when you do, you can decide if that's where you want to stop - or keep going a little more :)

Well done Ann, thats an incredible acheivement xxxx

Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou!!

I need to get some more photos done.

The trouble is that my sewing machine packed up on me. My trousers were too big.

Got a new sewing machine and am starting to take my clothes in. Then I can have some photos taken!!

Congratulations Ann you must be absolutely thrilled you're a real inspiration hun xxx

CONGRATULATIONS STBG!!!!!! :D Absolutely amazing weight loss and incredibly inspiring for newbies like myself on only day 6!

Thank you so much for sharing your weight loss and really inspiring me to go all the way! :)

Back