8 week bikini count down!!

Had a busy few weeks! with work,weddings,holidays and back too school!

but thankfully ive been doing good weight wise im still 137lbs im going to be bridesmaid in Nov and would like to lose a stone or so so i have started on to exante tfr im on day 5 going well so far!

Hi Lou.....think I might pop back too......just done a week on LT and lost 6lbs of the stone that I've put on.

How have you managed to maintain? I counted calories for a good few months but then got too busy and on went a few pounds!

It's good to have incentive and surely the fact that there will be photos of you as a bridesmaid around for, like, forever! will seriously motivate you!

Good luck x

Hey Sandra, lovely to see u back!!! I didn't do too bad maintaining (most of the time) gained..lost a few pounds a few times over! Nothing major I'm at my lipotrim lowest now! I never got to goal on lt so that's my aim now! Day 6 on tfr (exante) and so far so good!

Maintenance wise, I've tried to eat healthy minimum carbs/takeaways etc I had ordered exante with great intentions to get to goal a while ago but just couldn't stick to it so I kinda done my own thing mixing shakes with healthy meals it worked for me maintaining!

I've maintained similarly Lou and was doing fine until I was working too long hours and couldn't keep up my visits to the gym! I've never really binged not even before but I do have a weakness for cheese and spending so much time in France doesn't help! If you go to a restaurant or even to friend's house you will always get a cheese course at both lunch and dinner and I'm just a girl who can't say no! to chees I hasten to add:D

Anyway, like you I never quite got to target but got to within 6lbs, this time I'm really going to try and get there. Good luck, we've got the same amount to go, race you! X

the race is on Sandra! lol!!! ya work always gets in the way generally i find it hard when everyone else is eating nice food and calorific hot chocolate etc....but right now a friend in my work is doing lipotrim and shes doing amazing so thats really motivating for me and hopefully for her that she has a diet buddy!

As we all know its all about balance and moderation! ive been going by the 80/20 rule!
but for right now im still on tfr day 7 yay! im on a roll now!!

Opening my eyes!!

:cool:

I had a great day today! my friend who has been away for 3 weeks noticed my loss today at work! i actually noticed it myself too although its only 6lbs i have been working out alot too so i think my shape is changing and toning!!

Its so motivating when we notice our losses its about 10 months since i lost my initial 3 stone and only now do i think my head has caught up with my body because although i knew i had lost weight i honestly couldn't see it properly, now i really really see it!

hope that makes sense!!!

13lbs to go...

week 2 weigh in and im down 4lbs yay!!! was so suprised today when i jumped on the scales i hoped for a 3 but a 4 is just amazing!

6lbs to get to 9stone exactly, my goal is 8.5stone but i think that may be bit too low so im going to see how i feel when i hit 9st so could be at target in 2 weeks...i hope!!!

:)

Well done, fab loss :)

Back