Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

*~8 Week Challenge~*

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by summer fruits, 4 May 2010 Social URL.

1. summer fruits

summer fruits Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.65%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hey all! I've decided im going to do an 8 week challenge (as it would be around my birthday!) and with today being my weigh in I though I might as well start today!

So far in 6 weeks i've lost 15lbs, so working out at an average of 2.5lb a week. I'm going to up my game (more exercise :whacky068:, no alcohol :nono:etc) and aim for 3.5lb loss each week average so a grand loss of 2 stone by 29th of June.

Feel free to join me if you would like, I will be posting my results on this thread! :)

:talk017:
    :stickdance::party0011::stickdance:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sona1980

sona1980 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.2lb(4.74%)
    Diet:
    All of them!
    I might join u, need the motivation!!
    I seem to be doing everything right but not losing at all!!
    Im currently 12.5 where i started 3 weeks ago.. i did lose 3 lbs then put them back on around TOM and seems to have stayed on!. At the gym 3 times a week aswell and this is week 3 for gym too!

Good luck to us!

4. summer fruits

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.65%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Thats strange?! especially if you are sticking to it! could it not be that you are gaining muscle at the gym and its just conter-balancing the fat you are losing?

I used to go to the gym about a year ago but it showed no results, but i think it may have had something to do with being on a low carb diet as apposed to calorie controlled!

Better than gaining though :)

Good luck!

5. sona1980

sona1980 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.2lb(4.74%)
    Diet:
    All of them!
    This ALWAYS happens with me.. i go on a new diet.. i dont lose for AGES then suddenly i have a A loss then nothing for ages.. then i change diet. Lolz The good thing is im not gaining more than 2lbs back (and only those if i have an off day!) And i feel fitter and my clothes are looser at the same weight! funnily enough tho i dont seem to be losing inches from the obvious places either!! STRANGE body.

6. summer fruits

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.65%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Well after missing weigh in yesterday, did it today instead... and fail!
    gained 3lb :(

didnt even do as much excercise as i would normally and had a takeaway which i dont normally have!

Oh well better start trying harder!

7. summer fruits

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.65%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    oh i weighed myself again today hoping my 30mins on the cross trainer would help... and i've lost 4lbs!

also with it being totm i think thats got something to do with it! so going to get on the x trainer most nights now and see what happens next week :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.