*~8 Week Challenge~*

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by summer fruits, 4 May 2010 Social URL.

1. summer fruits

summer fruits Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.65%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hey all! I've decided im going to do an 8 week challenge (as it would be around my birthday!) and with today being my weigh in I though I might as well start today!

So far in 6 weeks i've lost 15lbs, so working out at an average of 2.5lb a week. I'm going to up my game (more exercise :whacky068:, no alcohol :nono:etc) and aim for 3.5lb loss each week average so a grand loss of 2 stone by 29th of June.

Feel free to join me if you would like, I will be posting my results on this thread! :)

:talk017:
    :stickdance::party0011::stickdance:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sona1980

sona1980 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.2lb(4.74%)
    Diet:
    All of them!
    I might join u, need the motivation!!
    I seem to be doing everything right but not losing at all!!
    Im currently 12.5 where i started 3 weeks ago.. i did lose 3 lbs then put them back on around TOM and seems to have stayed on!. At the gym 3 times a week aswell and this is week 3 for gym too!

Good luck to us!

4. summer fruits

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.65%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Thats strange?! especially if you are sticking to it! could it not be that you are gaining muscle at the gym and its just conter-balancing the fat you are losing?

I used to go to the gym about a year ago but it showed no results, but i think it may have had something to do with being on a low carb diet as apposed to calorie controlled!

Better than gaining though :)

Good luck!

5. sona1980

sona1980 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.2lb(4.74%)
    Diet:
    All of them!
    This ALWAYS happens with me.. i go on a new diet.. i dont lose for AGES then suddenly i have a A loss then nothing for ages.. then i change diet. Lolz The good thing is im not gaining more than 2lbs back (and only those if i have an off day!) And i feel fitter and my clothes are looser at the same weight! funnily enough tho i dont seem to be losing inches from the obvious places either!! STRANGE body.

6. summer fruits

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.65%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Well after missing weigh in yesterday, did it today instead... and fail!
    gained 3lb :(

didnt even do as much excercise as i would normally and had a takeaway which i dont normally have!

Oh well better start trying harder!

7. summer fruits

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.65%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    oh i weighed myself again today hoping my 30mins on the cross trainer would help... and i've lost 4lbs!

also with it being totm i think thats got something to do with it! so going to get on the x trainer most nights now and see what happens next week :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.