Step 1 Sole Source 8 week ?? christmas challenge

Hi guys am I too late to join? Hoping for 12 lbs by christmas???? x

Thanks for that information, they sound great. I want to know where they source the milk from, (this is important to me!!!) - do they have a code in an oval symbol at the bottom of the carton? If they do then I can find out where it comes from. Thanks, xx

just reading this, send an email to cambridge themselves i ve needed info in the past and found them quick to reply and very helpful

good luck whatever you decidex

can i join too...in week 2 now weigh in yesterday was 13 and a 1/4 lbs off so only a gajillion stone to go haha!! Aiming for 2 stone total by christmas xx

My goal for Dec in general is to get into the 13's and stay there until Jan then I want to start dropping more.

I have lots of events in Dec so will be very happy if I can do the above.

Good luck everyone, my next weigh in is Monday so I shall post a update then :)

Hows everyone doing? Its my weigh in tomorrow morning and have to say i doubt ive dropped a lot ive had a couple of slip ups with sugars in my coffee and feel awful about it :(

Can i join, id love to get to 15st for Xmas, had my weigh-in today and it was 3lbs off for me, putting me at 16st 5lbs, so have to lose 19lbs for Xmas. fingers crossed

Hi Everyone

So had my weigh in this morning and lost 3 lbs. Not loads but some. hows everyone doing?

Hi Guys!
How's everyone doing? Been poorly the last week but still been sticking to ss. Had my weigh in last Wednesday and lost another 3lbs, which to be honest with you I was a bit disappointed with but I haven't been able to stomach drinking water so my CDC said that could be why I've not lost as much. I'm hoping for another 1st 8lbs by Christmas - a lot I know but it works out at 3/4lbs per week which I think / hope is achievable...
Clare xx

My goal for Dec in general is to get into the 13's and stay there until Jan then I want to start dropping more. I have lots of events in Dec so will be very happy if I can do the above. Good luck everyone, my next weigh in is Monday so I shall post a update then :)

Weigh in was this morning and -7lb which takes me to 14.7.

Need to get & STAY in the 13's for Dec, even if it's 13.13 lol

Keep up the good work everyone :)

Hi Guys! How's everyone doing? Been poorly the last week but still been sticking to ss. Had my weigh in last Wednesday and lost another 3lbs, which to be honest with you I was a bit disappointed with but I haven't been able to stomach drinking water so my CDC said that could be why I've not lost as much. I'm hoping for another 1st 8lbs by Christmas - a lot I know but it works out at 3/4lbs per week which I think / hope is achievable... Clare xx

Hope you feel better soon :)

3 or 4 per week is achievable so fingers crossed for some FAB losses x

Weigh in was this morning and -7lb which takes me to 14.7.

Need to get & STAY in the 13's for Dec, even if it's 13.13 lol

Keep up the good work everyone :)

Wow fab loss well done you!! You will defo be in the 13s by Christmas, if you carry on the way you are you might even be in the 12s!!!
xx

Hope you feel better soon :)

3 or 4 per week is achievable so fingers crossed for some FAB losses x

Aw thanks :) Feeling much better today thanks. Here's hoping! xx

Can I join too please?! I'm restarting having had a baby. Would like to lose 28lbs by Xmas... :) xxx everyone sounds very determined...great to hear xxx

18 weeks in...64lbs down...21lbs to go!

Can I join too please?! I'm restarting having had a baby. Would like to lose 28lbs by Xmas... :) xxx everyone sounds very determined...great to hear xxx

18 weeks in...64lbs down...21lbs to go!

I have 22lbs to get off before Christmas - we can do this!!! xx

i want another 3 stone before christmas lol. i can only dream...shall see how the rest of November goes first i think xx

Hmm 3 stone may be a tad over ambitious! 6 weeks until Christmas at 4lb a week is nearly 2 stone though - that is achievable! xx

Well it was 1lbs off for my this week (my 810 week) i now only have to lose 18lbs in 6weeks to hit my target of 15st for xmas.(which will be my 5th stone)
Which means i have to average out at 3lbs a week. fingers crossed

Hi Starkat,

Congrats on your loss! I'm aiming for 3lbs a week to get to target by Christmas too - we can do this!!!

xx

Hi everyone hope you don't mind me joining!? Would love to lose a stone and a half or 2 stone would be fantastic by Christmas!

Forgot to update...first weigh in on friday...a whole stone gone! :D :D I know it won't stay at this rate but happy me! Next weigh in on mon xx

Second (and last!) after discovering I was pregnant last time...1 week done...1 stone gone!

First attempt...18 weeks...64lbs down...!

Back