Step 1 Sole Source 8 week ?? christmas challenge

OMG that's amazing! Well done you!! xx

Weigh in was this morning and -7lb which takes me to 14.7.

Need to get & STAY in the 13's for Dec, even if it's 13.13 lol

Keep up the good work everyone :)

Forgot to update yesterday, after my fab -7 last week I had a STS this week ( TOTM ) praying for a nice loss next week, keep up the great work everyone :) x x

Hi Angel,

Are you on the cycle of 2 down weeks 1 up week too? Most people on here say the same. Have you had your inches checked? Bet you've lost a load of inches instead.

xx

well it was 7lbs off for me, so thats just another 11lbs to lose to get me to my 5st loss and down to 15st for xmas.

Thanks clareb we can do 3lbs

7lbs??!!! How??!!! That is incredible well done you! I lost 3lbs, bit disappointing but I'm quite close to my target now so not all bad. I posted on my blog-thing on here this morning but I am officially a size 10 again - YAY!! All my size 10 clothes bar 1 pair of pants fit me, can't believe it!!!

xx

I know, I am!!! Bet you'll be back in your 12s by Christmas :D

xx

Second weigh in and another 7lbs gone. :) Just over a week, but still really pleased. Would like another stone by xmas if possible. Hope everyone is doing ok xxx

Second (and last!) after discovering I was pregnant last time...1 week done...1 stone gone!

First attempt...18 weeks...64lbs down...!

OMG well done you that's amazing, especially for a second week weigh in!

xx

2lbs off for me today, so its another 9lbs to go to get to my xmas :xmascheers: target of 15st and a 5st loss. fingers crossed

Well done Starkat! You'll do your 9lb loss I'm sure! xx

Well it was 2lbs off for me today, so another 7lbs to go to my 1st target for xmas. Hope everyones having a good day.:)

Back