1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

8 weeks to go!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by Rhubarb_Cakes, 12 July 2014 Social URL.

1. Rhubarb_Cakes

Rhubarb_Cakes Well-Known Member

My first baby is due in approximately 8 weeks! I am so excited but also a little worried at the same time.

I think I've left it too long to diet during pregnancy so I'm going to start once baby is born. How long do you need to wait before starting a diet/exercise program?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. tink2011

tink2011 Well-Known Member

You must be close to me 3 rd september im due

Hope alls well

No experience but im planning on getting back on slim fast before xmas no pressure my goal is a wedding the following august x

4. Rhubarb_Cakes

I'm 10th. Hoping to be back in the wagon and a good fee pounds down by Christmas. I'm hoping to be at goal weight for 1st birthday :)

5. Rhubarb_Cakes