800g bread loaf

ickleladynat

Hi all,

I know you can have x2 slices of bread from a 400g load as a Healthy extra. but what about an 800g loaf?

Can anyone help.

Thanks x

it works out at about 1 and a half slices but u can look on the pack and see how much each slice weighs coz it varies by brand and thickness, u can have 57g from any loaf.
HTH.

We weighed 2 slices of bread from a 800g loaf and it weighed nearly the same as 2 from a 400g. I know a lady in my class always has 2 from the bigger loaf and it hasn't affected her loses.

Thanks for the help. I can't really see it weighed that much more like. I think I'll just use it as it's the only bread in the house and no point wasting it. lol.

xx

We had this one a bit ago, and unfortunately I cant remember the outcome..... but I do recall it getting very confusing! I personally would say a slice of bread is a slice of bread (but thats coming from someone who lost three stone in six months not weighing a thing including cheese, milk, cereal etc!) x

We weighed 2 slices of bread from a 800g loaf and it weighed nearly the same as 2 from a 400g. I know a lady in my class always has 2 from the bigger loaf and it hasn't affected her loses.

i guess while it isnt affecting weight loss then carry on!!!

We had this one a bit ago, and unfortunately I cant remember the outcome..... but I do recall it getting very confusing! I personally would say a slice of bread is a slice of bread (but thats coming from someone who lost three stone in six months not weighing a thing including cheese, milk, cereal etc!) x

I wouldn't mind losing 3 stone in 6 months. I think i'm just going to stick to bread being bread unless it's like greggs bread or something ha ha. Thanks hun xx

I wouldn't mind losing 3 stone in 6 months. I think i'm just going to stick to bread being bread unless it's like greggs bread or something ha ha. Thanks hun xx

I weighed quite a bit more than you to start with though hun, but it can be done - and I found it very easy, the same cant be said for me at the minute...... but Im back on track! Dont wanna put a dampner on it but I cut out bread 100% for the first 4 or 5 months ish (altho I know others obv havent) but I just felt it was one of my weaknesses and had played a part in my weight gain xxx

A loaf of bread is a loaf of bread. The only difference is how many slices it has. An 800g loaf just tends to be bigger than a 400g one. I always get the 800g one and have 2 slices

Back