810 first week

oww no. Thats not a good feeling. I think I have the metabolism from hell too. I went on holiday and whilst everyone else ate apple pie and cream...I had Weight Watchers etc...I was sooooo good, yet gained 5lbs. I've taken it off in 5 days, which makes me realise it was not fat...it was water. There is no way you can have put fat on having what you've had. Maybe some glycogen has been restored hence the weight gain, but its not fat hun...I'M SURE OF THAT.

You must be really peed off , I would be. Im sorry I cant help you Ive only done ss so not sure if a slight gain is to be expected the 1st week or not.

Good luck hun, hopefully it will be ebtter next time.xx

It may be that as you've moved up the plans your body is just adjusting to the food it is now having.
I'm sure by next week you'll have a great loss.

Yes I gained on holiday too 10lbs even though I had far less than anyone else. I've not taken anything for the cold just had some Anadin. I feel really weak and throat is red raw. Still had a porridge this morning which is the 2nd one I've tried. I made it a bit more runny and it was lovely and warming and cosy. I was a bit low on the water yesterday as I was being weighed so I try to stop drinking at lunch time till after she has gone. I think I will do SS again this week and see how I go.

Back